• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Happienumber

Big cheese team: financial success!

[h=2]Big cheese team: financial success![/h]

Ok didnt realize there was a subforum for this. Pasted from my other misplaced post. Shout out to anyone who's working on employment or financial goals this challenge. New team in the cross guild section

not really 100% sure how acountabillibudies works, but I assume we'll be at least able to encourage each other and share some good tips to level up!

Hi, not sure about the acountabillibuides either but like you said, we can still help each other out in other ways like with suggestions/tips.

What are you working towards?

I am aiming to save some of my income from my summer job.

I'm working towards 1. Saving 400 dollars in this challenge and 2. Trying to find some location-independent employment.

Nice to have you on on board! Let's do this thing!

I'm not sure if we're supposed to post here with our tips and accountability or in each others threads...?

I had a look at your challenge (loving the way you set it all out) and was wondering if you ever tried getting a piggy bank and putting any loose change in it when ever you have some. Every little bit counts right?

That's a great idea! I remember one time I went on vacation out of my penny jar (more like a bucket, but I did t realize there was over three hundred dollars in it!!)

You can save money and get rid of all the heavy coins you don't want to carry around at the same time.