Greetings Rebels!

Greetings, fellow rebels! Ill be going by Mullins (my last name.) I've been reading the blog for a long time, and I bought the Rebel Strength Guide this past summer (when I was at my fittest ever, 173 lbs, due to a job which required me to life ~60,000 lbs a day, 4 days a week.) I didn't put it to use then (should have, but whatever, it's the past) but I'm ready to now, having gained 10 lbs since. Now, I'm approx. 5'10" and 183 lbs, and ready to shed my fat and get the built (but not too built) and toned physique of a true ranger.

I am primarily a finance and internet nerd......interested in the stock market and wordpress development in a scary way. I don't really have a fitness background. As for my current quest, I want to get down to 11% body fat or lower, and gain 10 lbs or more of muscle. I plan to do the Body Weight Brigade and (with the cooperation of family) switch to a primarily paleo diet, at least for a while.

I am looking for accountability, and form advice. I plan on offering my support to the community also.

Anyway, if you bothered to read all that, go ahead and leave a reply introducing yourself to me!

Level 0 Warrior
STR: 0.0 | DEX: 0.0 | CON: 0.0 | STA: 0.0 | WIS: 0.0 | CHA: 0.0

"It is not death that a man should fear, but he should fear never beginning to live." - Marcus Aurelius
[Twitter] [Google+]

Hey Mullins! I'm a newb here too with little to no fitness experience so I can't really offer any advice just yet. But I can say that there are a lot of helpful people on this site. Good luck with your fitness goals. Like I said, I can't give much advice but if I can help somehow, just let me know.

Faust

level 1 Human Ranger

STR 3|DEX 3|STA 1|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 3
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
Introduction

Battle Log

Hey Mullins :) I'm Bekah. Nice to meet you.

I'm pretty new around here too...and starting off a bit worse than you are physically...so I'm doing the BBW workouts and walking/intervals on the treadmill (or outside since its gorgeous at the moment) and I'm studying to be a Paralegal and trying to find my way in the world (a bit late in the game, but better late than never right?)

I look forward to getting to know you on this journey :)

Druid Assassin Halfling

:) Druid  :)

Level 16, Current Quest: Bekah Returns

Spoiler

Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change.

- Jim Rohn