WANTED: Habit Master

Hello again,

I've joined quite a while ago, participated in the first Level Up Club, weakly attempted a six week challenge, but never managed to make it stick. I was doing well on the LUC, though unfortunately about halfway thru my mom fell and broke her hip. She's well on her way to recovery now after surgery, but it's amazing how something like that can completely obliterate your progress if it isnt fully formed.

So, with that being said, my goal is to become a Habit Master. I've just finished reading the first part of the Power of Habit and am riding a little bit of a high from it. So this is where I ask for your support.

I'm an introvert and so I want to do everything myself. I've heard that finding a support community can be crucial to success. However I haven't thought it would work for me. After reading the section on the belief system of Alcoholics Anonymous, I'm throwing caution to the wind and saying, "I believe having the support of the nerd fitness community will help me become a habit master which will help me take control of my life and level up."

So can we do this?

I BELIEVE

Hi Athena,

Thanks for your comments. Life certainly does have a way of derailing the best laid plans. That's why I'm intrigued about this whole habit thing. If I can develop at least some basic good habits, hopefully I can level up from there without falling too far back when life gets in the way.