The Beginning: jo-bird6

I am a 24 year old Asian woman. I finally found who I am spiritually, now I'm just waiting for things in the natural to catch up. This is my quest to become holistically me.

I admit that I never got into RPGs due to parents that heavily monitored my media consumption, but knowing myself, I totally would have. I would consider myself more of a geek than a nerd, but the line of demarcation between the two can be faint. I digress. Anyway, I need community, and there seems to be a thriving one here, and I love the idea of having a virtual alter-ego that levels-up as the real me completes goals.

I played soccer growing up, and still play in a recreational league on the weekends, but the discipline of working out regularly disappeared from my life once I got to college. Overwhelmed by my initial course load, I just got out of the habit, and it has been a battle to get back in. I'm a fighter though, and I refuse to remain complacent any longer. My big-picture goal is that I would reach my peak fitness level and stay there, not because I want to remain on a soccer team, but because I value myself as a human. I am seeking the mental paradigm shift: I am worth waking up early for, sweating for, eating well for, enduring pain for - simply because I'm me. I am so looking forward to the next six-week challenge so that I can track my journey while others do the same. In the meantime, I've started the Beginner Body Weight Workout from Steve 3x a week as well as have incorporated the morning mile to help me jumpstart the mornings.

I'm am inspired by a lot a you, and am excited to learn from everyone.

=====

VITALS as of 11/27/2012:

Height: 5 ft.

Weight: 121 lbs.

Measurements to come.

Beginning STRATEGY (started on 11/24/2012):

- Weekdays & Saturday: morning mile, on M, W, F do the C25K plan (currently on Week 1).

- Tues, Thurs, Sat: Beginner's Body Weight Workout

- Soda / sweet tea only 3x a week, tapering off to once a week by New Years'.

- Get in bed at 11:30pm to journal or read for 30 mins. Lights out by midnight. (Yes, I need this much structure in my life. :))

[TABLE]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

jo-bird6: Level 1, Human Adventurer

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

The Beginning

"The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." - Camus

[/TABLE]