• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Alethea

30 Day Paleo Site - Whole 9 Life

Just stumbled across this site when reading the "Adam's Food Log" thread. A refreshingly non-coddling Paleo website with several delicious sounding recipes and an excellent FAQs for any aspiring caveman.

They also sell a book with a mealplan and shopping guide for 30 days of paleo. $39 for 28 pages, but it would make everything very easy for you.

http://whole9life.com/2010/05/whole-30-v2/

"1. It is not hard. Don’t you dare tell us this is hard. Giving up heroin is hard. Beating cancer is hard. Drinking your coffee black. Is. Not. Hard. You won’t get any coddling, and you won’t get any sympathy for your “strugglesâ€."

Looks cool. I like the non-coddling approach. People need to man up!!

this is what i'm going to tell myself when i want some *insert bad carb here.* man up. go eat a steak!

my reaction: I don't care how good the meal plan is, $40 for an ebook is a ripoff. An ebook will not feed you or cook for you, and for $40 you could get two or three cookbooks or a week's worth of actual groceries. Website looks nice but that book looks like a scam.

• Like 1

*shrugs*

quote from the website:

You can, of course, continue to utilize the Whole30 program for free on this site. The program will always be free, and we will always provide a forum for people to share their experience.

not a scam, i've actually heard really good things about their ebook.

some people are willing to pay $40 for extra help. some aren't. it's that simple.

• Like 1