Pudgy Personal Trainer Joins Rebel Alliance

Hi Everyone,

I am a lover of all things nerdy who lost a LOT of weight a few years back, got inspired to become a personal trainer, went to college, got a degree and certification, but gained back all the weight I lost over the course of my studies.

It's now 6 months after graduation and I am working as a personal trainer at a local high school. However, I have only lost 20 of the 80 pounds I gained during my college tenure. I want to be an inspiration to the kids and be proud of the person I see in the mirror.

I have been doing Paleo off and on for the past couple months, but lacking a support group has made being consistent with my food choices difficult to say the least. I am excited to be here and am looking forward to battling along with you all!

-Reinoa

Level 2 Hobbit Adventurer
STR: 6 | DEX: 3.8 | CON: 5.95 | STA: 5.9 | WIS: 7.6 | CHA: 4

My Intro Post | My Battle Log | My First Challenge | My Second Challenge
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." --T.S. Eliot

ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

Sounds like fun :D If either of you have questions about ACSM certification or personal trainer programs I'll answer them as best I can.

Level 2 Hobbit Adventurer
STR: 6 | DEX: 3.8 | CON: 5.95 | STA: 5.9 | WIS: 7.6 | CHA: 4

My Intro Post | My Battle Log | My First Challenge | My Second Challenge
"Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go." --T.S. Eliot

ACSM Certified Personal Trainer

Welcome aboard, and congrats for getting your certification the right way. There are a lot of horror stories on the boards here about "Certified" personal trainers with dubious qualifications and absurd advice. This is a great place for support and good info on how to be healthy.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath