...and so it begins. My journey to Ninja Warrior.

Salutations!

While I have followed the posts, videos, and articles on NF for quite some time, I have never bothered to hop into the forums in the past. But today I resolved to do so, for I am finally old enough to compete in Ninja Warrior! I will be updating my progress in the daily battle logs on how I am training. Keep me accountable for my training Rebellion!

So a quick background about myself. I am a geek through and through, in that I will obsess over the things I enjoy in life and devote countless hours to them. These things include video games, anime, and skiing. Currently I manage the storefront of a local video game store, attend college full time, and ski (weather permitting) when I get the chance. Yet most recently, I fell in love with parkour. I've been training parkour for the past three years now. It has changed my approach to fitness entirely, and the community I train with has inspired me to eat better than ever before. These guys even directed me to Nerd Fitness. Over the past year and a half I have been working as a parkour instructor with APEX Movement in Colorado. Many of my co-workers and friends have consistently qualified for Ninja Warrior, and some of them have made it to the finals year after year. So now it's my turn to join them!

Let's have some fun getting epically fit everyone!