supenguin's battle logs

Just getting started in the Rebellion...

I picked up Nike+ Fitness Trainer for the Kinect. Yesterday did the initial fitness test. Today I did the first workout and found out the fitness test is just a slightly harder version of the warmup exercise.

My goal: do the Nike+ program I've picked for 3 days a week for a month. Days I'm not doing that, I'll do at least a 10 min walk or run depending on time and how sore I am from my other workouts.

Also working on my achievement list - I want to have the achievements for the first 10 levels listed out by the end of the month. So far I've got up to level 3.

Pretty inspired by this: http://www.nerdfitness.com/blog/epic-quest/ instead of one big "bucket list" have goals working from smaller easier (workout every day for a month) up to huge goals.

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

supenguin, level 1 Wood elf scout

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

[/TABLE]

Seriously dropped the ball on keeping my journal up to date. Luckily I did not do the same with actually keeping up my fitness goals.

I'm doing Nike+ for 3 days a week. I've just completed Week 7 (actually finished one 4 week program and am now on week 3 or the second 4 week program).

The days I don't do Nike+, I hit the treadmill - 30 minutes if I have time and then if I don't I'll do a 10 - 12 minute workout (pretty much hitting the treadmill until I burn 100 calories and then doing a 1 - 2 minute cooldown).

I've lost a total of 4 pounds since I have started this. I'm sure I could have done more if I stuck with the paleo diet. 

[TABLE=width: 500, align: left]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

supenguin, level 1 Wood elf scout

STR 2|DEX 2|STA 1|CON 4|WIS 4|CHA 2

[/TABLE]