Who saw the premiere of The Hobbit?

I have no idea if this was a "real' post or not but it made me laugh and made me sad at the same time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6710[/ATTACH]

post-11149-13567245639127_thumb.jpg

GoodReads  MyFitnessPal

Spoiler

Previous Challenges: 2020: 1.20  - 2019: 1.19 l 2.19

2018: 1.18 l  2.18 l 3.18 l 4.18 l 5.18 l 6.18 l 7.18

2017: 1.17 I 2.17 I 3.17 I 4.17 I 5.17 l 6.17 l 7.17 l 8.17 I 9.17 l 10.17  

2016: 1.16 l 2.16 l DA v.1 l DA v.2 I DA v.2 Reloaded I DA v.3 I DA v.4 I 8.16 I 9.16 I DA v.5 I 11.16 

2012: 1 2013: 2 l 3 l 4 l 5 l 6 l 7 l 8 2014: 9 l 10 l Not Done Yet l Time to Conquer l  Conquering 

HFC for Life!

I have no idea if this was a "real' post or not but it made me laugh and made me sad at the same time.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]6710[/ATTACH]

Yeah, obviously Tolkein ripped off Harry Potter. We know this for a fact because this is the reason he hasn't consented to having any interview done.:highly_amused:

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

It's a troll that was already on the each of the Lord of the Rings reviews.

I was hoping and pretty sure that was the case. Pretty funny for a troll

Wisdom 22.5   Dexterity 13   Charisma 15   Strength 21  Constitution-13

"Love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your strength, and with all your mind' Luke 10; 27

Wow, I'm surprised so many really liked it. I only thought it was okay. I do think the actors portrayed their characters very well, though.

Also, we didn't see it in 3D since we're not really 3D fans (I know, blasphemy!).

"I'm just going to remember to not eat like an asshole most of the time" - MoC

three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: one must squat.- Brobert Frost
 Half-Elf Warrior | Current Challenge
 New Battle Log | Old Battle Log
Special thanks to AkLulu for drawing my awesome avatar!

I saw it the weekend before christmas and as much as I loved the first triology; it felt much like the Fellowship, by that I mean it was 'childish' - I'm not sure if this is how I should describe it but I think it makes sense!! Although that isn't to say that I didn't enjoy it!

Live the life you love because it's the only life you'll lead.

I saw it and liked it, but it was slow at points. Most of the changes were ok, and they did do a good job of character development. I'm still not sure how they're going to stretch it out to three movies.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath