I know it sounds dumb...

Yes, it does sound dumb but...

I CAN TOUCH MY TOES!!!

I have never been able to do that!!!

I came into this six week challenge very late (just two weeks to go) but I had been working on my challenge before I even found Nerd Fitness (so lucky!). And now....

I can touch my toes!!

Surge, Level 3 Wood Elf RangerSTR 13.5 | DEX 4.5 | STA 9.5 | CON 7.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 5"Surge Supra : Rise Above"

Operation: Just Do It

"When running up a hill it's alright to give up as many times as you wish; as long as your feet keep moving."

That is wonderful and it doesn't sound dumb at all. It is something you should be very proud of especially since you've only been doing it for two weeks. =)

KK, level 1 Land Nymph. Assassin at heart, training with the Adventurers
STR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 1|WIS 4|CHA 3

]“Would you like me to give you a formula for success? It’s quite simple, really. Double your rate of failure. You are thinking of failure as the enemy of success. But it isn’t at all. You can be discouraged by failure or you can learn from it.  So go ahead and make mistakes. Make all you can. Because remember that’s where you will find success.â€

— Thomas J. Watson

In all honesty, I really don't think it sounds dumb at all. I have a good friend right now who cannot touch his toes or do many other physical activities simply because he has grown morbidly obese, and I know for a fact that he'd be very happy to be able to do so. I salute you for being brave enough to mention something like that (particularly if you were expecting others to consider it dumb!) and still posting it here anyway, and more importantly, for reaching that milestone! Way to go, and keep it up!

TheRedWriter

Level 3 Doppelganger Ranger
"Think not that you have to win. Think instead that you do not have to loose."
STR 8|DEX 4.5|STA 11|CON 6|WIS 6.5|CHA 5

Yes, it does sound dumb but...

I CAN TOUCH MY TOES!!!

I have never been able to do that!!!

I came into this six week challenge very late (just two weeks to go) but I had been working on my challenge before I even found Nerd Fitness (so lucky!). And now....

I can touch my toes!!

Not dumb. Good on you and pat yourself on the back brother. Keep it up and start that 6 week challenge next month

Porkchop / Level 4 / Mammal-Adventurer

STR - 14  DEX - 4  STA - 7  CON - 11 WIS - 13  CHA - 7

“Wherever you are...be all there†

Challenge #4

Thanks again all! The support means a lot.

And will do Porkchop! I'll need help with designing a workout for the next challenge I think. Excited to reach new heights haha

Surge, Level 3 Wood Elf RangerSTR 13.5 | DEX 4.5 | STA 9.5 | CON 7.5 | WIS 9.5 | CHA 5"Surge Supra : Rise Above"

"When running up a hill it's alright to give up as many times as you wish; as long as your feet keep moving."

Not dumb at all. That is actually still a relatively hard thing for me to do, and I'm not overweight. The backs of my legs are just really tight, all the time. Yoga has helped. But seriously, way to go.

Same problem was what I overcame. I'm only 125lbs (just lost 5!) and I've been so terribly inflexible that I've never been able to touch my toes.

Thanks again for all of the congratulations!

It doesn't sound dumb; it sounds awesome!

GO YOU!

&Heidi

Spoiler

Gypsy Druid  Level 12 Philosopher and level 11 Librarian (built on the Monk class, with a training path in The Way of the Cobalt Soul)

Ranger1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 ::

Druid8 | 9 | 1011  | 12 | 13 |:: 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 |:: 1920 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 |:: 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 |:: 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 |:: 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53| 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 |:: 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | :: 70 |

Paladin71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | :: 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 |

Shaman: 82 | 83 | 84

Philosopher-Librarian 85 |:: 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 |

Heidi Chronicles  NF Character Sheet | @theheidifeed| MySlashdotKarmaIsExcellent

Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) Let's catch up: https://calendly.com/loveandpeace