• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Raincloak

Raincloak's February Challenge

Two days ago, went for another run with the dog at dog park. It was fun. Having the right gear really makes a difference. Yesterday I took a practice LSAT (yup, I'm investigating the possibility of law school after I graduate) and kicked its ass, which is a big character level up! Left arm was extremely sore, probably something to do with recent pull-ups. Today back hurts, probably from spending four hours scrunched at a little lap desk taking that test. Going for a walk later. Probably not doing a run today because I have another paper to write.

Yesterday, went for run with dog and did some more upper body work. Today, probably going to do something of that caliber (didn't feel like going for a hike today). I think I will be able to manage real pushups and pullups soon (hooray). I hate how fucking slow I am when I run, but everybody has to start somewhere. Also I've been eating way too much crap this week. March will be the month to push for more fruits and vegetables. Spring is coming!