New Year = Best of last year+ brand new awesomeness

Elastigirl

That's awesome EG :) you did so well this challenge. Like always :)

Thanks!

Great job this challenge! The pull-ups are a huge achievement, and I still love your creativity goal - I'm glad it was so successful! Awesome work!

Thanks-Kyliewotie inspired me with his hobbies goal. Having a creativity goal was fun and I found it easier to do more of the other non creative things (laundry, bills etc)in my life because I had so many fun things to look forward to after they were done

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Impressive scores on all fronts, Elastigirl. I have been following along (your avatar lured me in when I was going through a bout of crow-pose obsession) and it looks like you have been a human dynamo in this challenge. Good work! 

*trying to disguise pull-up envy*

Level 20 Ferret Demon Scout

STR 43 | DEX 21 | STA 49 | CON 30 | WIS 45 | CHA 21

Challenges: #1 #2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20 #21 #22 #23 #24 #25

Instagram | Wordpress | Twitter | Linkedin | Goodreads | Facebook: *spits* I despise facebook!

Valeu a pena? Tudo vale a pena Se a alma não é pequena.

Impressive scores on all fronts, Elastigirl. I have been following along (your avatar lured me in when I was going through a bout of crow-pose obsession) and it looks like you have been a human dynamo in this challenge. Good work! 

*trying to disguise pull-up envy*

Thanks. You'll get there yourself on the pullups

As usual Elastigirl, your did awesome. Gratz!

Thanks

Such a great challenge! The pull up goal is great. Now you can show off whenever you want / be able to Pull yourself into a tree if you hallucinate a bear coming after you. ;)

Yes, must be able to run or fight whatever hallucinations come my way

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Congrats on your challenges too! I'm jealous of that snowshoeing. I've always wanted to do it, but we don't get much snow in Georgia. There is a strong possibility I'll be moving out Westward this year though, so hopefully I'll get to try it soon!

Level 3 Assassin

STR: 7 | DEX: 4 | STA: 4 | CON: 5 | WIS: 5 | CHA: 3

Congrats on your challenges too! I'm jealous of that snowshoeing. I've always wanted to do it, but we don't get much snow in Georgia. There is a strong possibility I'll be moving out Westward this year though, so hopefully I'll get to try it soon!

I was surprised at how hard it was. We only did 4 miles and it seemed like every muscle in my leg was sore. They are still sort of sore today. I walk, hike a bunch. 4 miles is easy for me, but snowshoeing was a very differant animal. It was fun too, and we may even buy our own set. We have to drive to get to the mts, but that is only about an hours drive

The last time I went snowshoeing, I sunk. And then all the snow (3.5 feet of it) fell on top of my snowshoes.

And thus I got stuck.

And then the dog disappeared uner the snow and the whole thing just dissolved into chaos.

I think I'll have to try it again, and determine where I went wrong. "only" four miles seems like an infinite distance.

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

The last time I went snowshoeing, I sunk. And then all the snow (3.5 feet of it) fell on top of my snowshoes.

And thus I got stuck.

And then the dog disappeared uner the snow and the whole thing just dissolved into chaos.

I think I'll have to try it again, and determine where I went wrong. "only" four miles seems like an infinite distance.

But it makes for a good story anyway. :lol:  The snow we were walking on was fairly icy, not powdery at all. I wondered how differant it would be if it was powdery, and if the snow shoes would really keep me from sinking

Congrats on a VERY successful challenge!  Have you put any thought into your next?  I'm curious about where you're planning on going (other than up, of course)... :)

Thinking, thinking. My main thing I'm doing is to do the Enter The Kettlebell workouts. Thats more of a just doing it goal, than number. For my other fitness goal I'm either going to do (or maybe combine some of these) jump rope, pull up dead hang hold goal, hollow hold goal, modified handstand goal, chin up goal, another pull up goal- so you see I'm noarrowing it down.

And then a food goal which is either give up protein powder, no carbs after 7:00, no eating unless hungry, limit fruit, and /or maybe another new food to make. Maybe I'll just get a dart board with all my goals and do the ol' throw the dart and where it sticks is my goal.

No KB swings, huh? ;)

Actually yes, that is part of the Enter the Kettlebell workout- Still twice a week-but not for near as long as I did them before-so hopefully I won't be so sick of them. Very much not missing doing them this week.

I added my level up points for the mini challege. Which makes me happy on a bit of a grumpy, not very good day

Hopefully the grumpy is nothing serious?

No, just dealing with a grumpy friend who was frustrated and took her frsutrations out on me. Sometimes I'd much rather be a total introvert and totally hide in my turtle shell. But tomorrow will be a better day-its our last swing dancing class

That's the spirit! :)

I totally know what you mean, there are days I just want to sell everything, move to china and become a monk in some Shaolin temple. Lol.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

That's the spirit! :) I totally know what you mean, there are days I just want to sell everything, move to china and become a monk in some Shaolin temple. Lol.

ha, some days that does seem to be a good plan

Cuz not only would you get to leave your troubles behind, but then you'd be able to master the flying-kung-fu-jesus-magic.

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

Cuz not only would you get to leave your troubles behind, but then you'd be able to master the flying-kung-fu-jesus-magic.

And that would be a total win!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines