Assassin's general chat thread

Nuala

Hmmm maybe I should make a challenge thread and call it "Kibcy's gonna tackle mini-challenges" and then just participate in mini-challenges lol.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

If there isn't a PvP challenge, I suppose I could start one in a forum outside of the challenge area.

Nuala, when we were learning French one of the first things we learned after the basics was "Je pense que" and "Je n'aime pas que" and "Il est mauvais que"...

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Hummm, actually Devyn, you may have given me an event idea. Let me ponder about that for a few day, the challenge won't be officially begun until monday after all. :P

May be fun...

And sadistic...

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Hello! I haven't been on the boards in ages BUT last month I set some new goals and what better place to go on line for some support and accountability?! 

THEN I log on and find this most amazing Assassin group.... Well I am IN!

I'll start a challenge thread here in a few minutes... But, until then.... Howdy to ya'll!

"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." - YodaWood Elf Assassin - Level 3

STR 2 * DEX 2 * STA 2 * CON 3 * WIS 3 * CHA 3

Twitter: Woodchic Blog: Our Family Farm Life

Hello! I haven't been on the boards in ages BUT last month I set some new goals and what better place to go on line for some support and accountability?! 

I'll start a challenge thread here in a few minutes... But, until then.... Howdy to ya'll!

Welcome, Woodchic!  I look forward to checking out your challenge thread.

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Howdy, Woodchick!

Omnibard, level 2 Fey AssassinSTR 7|DEX 4|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 6|CHA 2

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without benefit of experience."- Henry Miller

Hummm, actually Devyn, you may have given me an event idea. Let me ponder about that for a few day, the challenge won't be officially begun until monday after all. :tongue:

May be fun...

And sadistic...

Bring it.

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Hummm, actually Devyn, you may have given me an event idea. Let me ponder about that for a few day, the challenge won't be officially begun until monday after all. :tongue:

May be fun...

And sadistic...

Hmm, dangerous. Make it so.

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

May be fun...

And sadistic...

I'm all aquiver!

Omnibard, level 2 Fey AssassinSTR 7|DEX 4|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 6|CHA 2

"All growth is a leap in the dark, a spontaneous unpremeditated act without benefit of experience."- Henry Miller

Help! I can't figure out how to import an image to my thread. When I use the image button it says "this number is not recognized'

When I try and do the attatchment below it gives me an error message. And confession, I am not a computer nerd and do not speak computerese so please explain it slowly and carefully in non-tech speak

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

May be fun...

And sadistic...

Nuala, I love it when you talk to me that way. 

Bring it on.

Level 3/1 Wild Elf Assassin/Ranger
Owner of the Lizard Demon
STR 12 | DEX 10 | STA 8 | CON 9 | WIS 12 | CHA 7
Our motto within STG is to always expect trouble. Failing that, create trouble for someone else. -Major Kirrahe

We do not experience fear, but we understand how it affects you. -LEGION

Party: Down & Dirties
Level 1: Ranger 1
Level 2: Assassin 1

Level 4: Assassin 3

2013 Resolutions

Damn, so much pressure now :D It would be really different from the previous mini-challenge though. Hence why it will take me a few days to make sure it would work without interfering with your personnal goals and the official mini-challenge.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Nuala, I love it when you talk to me that way. 

Bring it on.

Haha, this was basically the reaction I had...except I am new so I thought it would be kinda weird if I said it. :) Glad someone did!

Level 1

0%
0%

Food Goal #1: 5 Servings of Fruits/Veg for 30 Days

13%
13%

Fitness Goal #1: 5000 Steps for 30 Days

3%
3%

Life Goal #1: Keep a Room in Peak Shape for 30 Days

3%
3%
Help! I can't figure out how to import an image to my thread. When I use the image button it says "this number is not recognized'

When I try and do the attatchment below it gives me an error message. And confession, I am not a computer nerd and do not speak computerese so please explain it slowly and carefully in non-tech speak

I had this issue too - my workaround was to make a gallery and upload it there, then copy the image URL to include in the post - there's a little square "add image" button that asks you for a URL. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but I think it's showing up...

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

I had this issue too - my workaround was to make a gallery and upload it there, then copy the image URL to include in the post - there's a little square "add image" button that asks you for a URL. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to work, but I think it's showing up...

How do I make a gallery? I just have it on my computer but that doesn't have a URL

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

How do I make a gallery? I just have it on my computer but that doesn't have a URL

Click on "Albums" in the horizontal bar at the top of the page.  Click on red "Upload" button at the top right of the page.  Click "Create New Album" button.  Boom!

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Click on "Albums" in the horizontal bar at the top of the page.  Click on red "Upload" button at the top right of the page.  Click "Create New Album" button.  Boom!

Maybe I shouldn't be trying this when I have a cold. Thanks, I uploaded it, made a great album but I still can't put it on my thread. I clicked on the image button and pasted the URL from the ablum, but then it still won't upload the pic

Good luck everyone!! I am excited to finally be participating in what Nerd Fitness has to offer!  From everything I have seen so far this is an amazing community and I am honored to be a part of it.

Took the words right out of my mouth =)  Let's do our best, eveyone!  =3

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

Maybe I shouldn't be trying this when I have a cold. Thanks, I uploaded it, made a great album but I still can't put it on my thread. I clicked on the image button and pasted the URL from the ablum, but then it still won't upload the pic

Rather than upload it into the post, can you figure out the URL of the image you've added to the gallery and then use the "insert image" button and paste the URL in the field that pops up?

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines