Assassin's general chat thread

Nuala

Read the challenge rules and it said I'm supposed to put my name in my thread title.... Didn't do that (ooops!) 

Is there anyway to fix it now? 

If not, do I have to start a new thread or will it be ok?

What interesting things you learn when you read the rules :rapture: I didn't  do that  either. And looking at other threads, a lot of us didn't. But you can see who thread is started by . Next time we'll know better. I don't think its a big worry and I would just leave it

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-12

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Rather than upload it into the post, can you figure out the URL of the image you've added to the gallery and then use the "insert image" button and paste the URL in the field that pops up?

Thanks. That is what I was doing but it wasn't working. What I finally did was just copy and paste them from the album

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Roll call,

Seems like we are still missing some people. Spencer, Cara Starbuck, Mithael, Kenobi,Hatenik, and others where are you?

I'm willing to be that a lot of people are still on holiday - around here at least a lot of people have off through the 7th and are sitting on a beach somewhere right now.

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

I'm willing to be that a lot of people are still on holiday - around here at least a lot of people have off through the 7th and are sitting on a beach somewhere right now.

...sitting on a beach?! Why aren't I doing that now instead of looking out the window at another rainy day,

Thanks. That is what I was doing but it wasn't working. What I finally did was just copy and paste them from the album

Glad you finally got it to work!

Roll call,

Seems like we are still missing some people. Spencer, Cara Starbuck, Mithael, Kenobi,Hatenik, and others where are you?

Kenobi isn't doing the six week challenge this round, he's focusing on long term goals.  I don't know about the others...

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Just out of curiosity, are mini-challenges usually pinned in the guild forum, or do they typically float around?

In any case, there will be a thread in the guild forum, just make sure to read the sticky thread or this thread to have all the informations :)

Read the challenge rules and it said I'm supposed to put my name in my thread title.... Didn't do that (ooops!) 

Is there anyway to fix it now? 

If not, do I have to start a new thread or will it be ok?

I didn't knew that either! :D So yeah it will be ok :)

wait, if we want an accountability-team or something, what do we have to do? I would love to have something like that, but all I see on the google document is this empty list. Can we start our own team?

You can start your own of course. Thanks to remind me that I have to update the first post with the accountabilibuddy list.

Roll call,

This! A thousand time this!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Updated the first message with the accoutibilibuddy part. Some of our new assassins are looking for someone to guide them! If you are an experimented user and if you have some time make sure to check on them :)

Hi!

just passing by to say "hello". For this challenge I am switching to the assassins. Passing by later to update signature and personal thread

Can I book Kibcy for regular support? :friendly_wink:

Tkal, level 8 Dwarf assassin playing with the monks

STR 13.5 | DEX 19.25 | STA 16 | CON 18.75 | WIS 18 | CHA 14.5

My walls (aka: random log) | Intro | Challenge 1 with tracker | Aborted Challenge 2 | "Real" challenge 2 | Challenge 3
Challenge 4 | (never started)Challenge 5 | (super short) Challenge 5 | (third is a charm) Challenge 5 | Challenge 6
Challenge 7 | Challenge 8

"Patience you must learn"

Hey everybody,

Hope everyone had a good holiday season, and a happy new year.

I just finished deciding what I wanted my goals to be, and posted my challenge.

Dill is now wolverine, OMG.  My world is crashing around me.

Time to find some threads to subscribe to.

Kyliewyotie

Level 15 Coyote Tinkerer
STR 27  DEX 18  STA 15  CON 14  WIS 14  CHA 12

Current Challenge

Hey everybody,

Hope everyone had a good holiday season, and a happy new year.

I just finished deciding what I wanted my goals to be, and posted my challenge.

Dill is now wolverine, OMG.  My world is crashing around me.

Time to find some threads to subscribe to.

Just imagine Wolverine as a pirate and all will be right with the world. ;)

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

...sitting on a beach?! Why aren't I doing that now instead of looking out the window at another rainy day,

Ha!  I'm asking myself that same question!

Wood Elf Assassin
  -- Level 10 --
STR 26 | DEX 13 | STA 19 | CON 7 | WIS 14 | CHA 14

HA HA HA.  Awesome!

Ha! Dread Cpt. Pirate Wolverine

Roll call,

And where's Knocking dog?

6010177851_c9b9d77a9a.jpg

Easy enough :D

This is Amazing. Adamantium blades, no doubt.

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Let's GO Assassins!  

Everybody got their ghillie suit of choice ready?  

Considering my snowy, wooded environment this wood elf is going with something like this for appropriate coverage and mobility:

winter-camo.jpg

<not my photo... searched via Google images>

"Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try." - YodaWood Elf Assassin - Level 3

STR 2 * DEX 2 * STA 2 * CON 3 * WIS 3 * CHA 3

Twitter: Woodchic Blog: Our Family Farm Life

Good luck and happy hunting everyone!

aisis, Level 2 Wood Elf AssassinSTR 3|DEX 5|STA 5|CON 3|WIS 4|CHA 3

1st Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/22206-prologue-and-exposition/

Current Challenge: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25678-aisis-part-one-performance/#entry443199

Battle Log: http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/25680-aisiss-battle-log/#entry443214

"All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move."

Let's GO Assassins!  

Everybody got their ghillie suit of choice ready?  

Considering my snowy, wooded environment this wood elf is going with something like this for appropriate coverage and mobility:

winter-camo.jpg

<not my photo... searched via Google images>

That looks about right for my environment as well

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Assassin's list up-to date!

And we still need some experimented assassin to guide our newcomers (assassin or not). You just have to register here, in front of the name of your padawan:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AnL943o3CTUvdG9VdmtaeVZ0cUoxZF95SktYbkczZnc#gid=9

Your duty will be easy enough, just a little time to help your padawan finding his way on the forum and make him accountable. You can of course have several padawans :) Come one guys, don't let our newcomers down!

Chiskra created a accountibilibuddy team: the Badassery!

Good name for a team imo :D If you're in need for accountability, make sure to check Chiskra's team or even create your own!

Hi!

just passing by to say "hello". For this challenge I am switching to the assassins. Passing by later to update signature and personal thread

Can I book Kibcy for regular support? :friendly_wink:

YES you can... just follow the link in my signature and sign up! This goes for anyone. I'm a little quieter on the forum right now, so I only support people who sign up. Sorry everyone.

"Continuous improvement is better than delayed perfection"

Epic Quest: Sif's list of awesome

Challenge: let's smash another year #low-carb #push-ups #intermittent fasting

Spoiler

Sif rises once more (~2020): 1

The Return of Sif (~2018): 1, 2, 34567, 8

The Age of Kibcy (~2012/13): 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 89

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines