#5 Robot assassin awaiting orders

Nuala

Totally fun and insanely more difficult :D The pre-requisite to try them is to be able to do pull-ups, so it require a lot of strength, balance and it uses muscles that are not used in climbing or in any sport I know. :x

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

That's really impressive Nuala, good goin! :D

And in case I forgot to say it earlier, you totally passed out little challenge earlier in the week :)

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

It's ok Nuala, these things happen for a reason, now that you're aware of what it is that you're lacking, you can start making plans and taking steps towards getting rid of this inferiority complex, because you, my dear friend, are Freakin' Awesome!!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

That's because what I can't do will always weight more than what I can do. I'm fighting it though!

Anyway, here is my final wrap-up!

Goal #1:

Your choice! As a robot assassin I will take any orders and do my best to fulfil them. For variety reason, I will chose one new order every week. If you want to do a PVP, I'll be your robot! So, who will give me my first order? :D

Ok, that was seriously fun.

Week 1# stretching with Norgaard. Not only I did some stretching everyday during the first week, but I kept doing them for 3 whole week. I stopped doing them daily when I was sick, now I do them 3 times a week only.

=> 100%

Week #2: Handstand with Aeryn. It really gave me the push I needed to work on my handstand. Now I can kick my way up so easily compared to before, and I feel like I'm not far away from a free handstand. so yay! One miss during week #2 but I kept up doing handstand at least 3 times a week (often more)

=> 90%

Week #3: Climbing with Twilson.spqr. I was supposed to solve 5 new problems but only solved 3, but! I solved a new V3 problem because of this challenge, so I'll grade myself

=> 80%

Week #4: meh, flu :( I was supposed to run away frem KW but barely managed to do anything.

=> 60%

Week #5: rest!

Week #6: Isometrics with Church. Because of that I did some handstand almost everyday, my max were 45s - 30s - 35s - 30s - 40s - 0s - 30s

Need to work on that more!

=> 75%

Total for this goal: 81% Grade B

Goal#2:

Clean and hydrate my face twice a day. I'm almost 35 and still have an awful teenager skin, it's dry and greasy in the same time and even if I have no wrinkles yet I may have to remember that they may appears one day or another. Twice a day will be tricky because I have very little time in the morning (breakfast for 2 + 2 lunchboxes to prepare in less than 20 minutes, graaah) but I'll have to find the time. Definitely!

100% completion for the evening, the morning are just a no-no. I can't prioritize cleaning my face over making/taking breakfast. I skipped 9 mornings, so I will give myself a grade B. In any cases, I haven't noticed much improvements on my skin. I need to try something else!

Goal#3:

Violin. I need to be more constant in my training. I skip way too many days. I don't ask myself much: 10 minutes minimum per day.

I started very strong, but then got ill then lazy. So in total I skipped 9 days. That's 79% completion so Grade B

Life Goal:

Supplement experiment. I'm not in a good health, I feel tired all the time, sometimes dizzy, always anxious, prone to insomnia but thanks to Paleo, I don't have daily nightmares anymore \o/. Frankly, my diet is not so bad already but I want to try taking some vitamin and supplement for a while to make sure that I'm not missing anything.

Also, I should really stop avoiding going to see the doctors. I need to go to the dentist, I need to see my gynaecologist, I'm not a kid any more godamnit!

Grade A. I took some magnesium and Iron supplement every morning. With a change of Iron supplement in the middle of the challenge. If I didn't notice any improvement with magnesium, Iron had some effects on my anxiety. So it's really good to know. No appointment taken though :x

Grade for the challenge: B

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

You mis graded our challenge. From my viewpoint you got 100%. The challenge was about pushing yourself, not about the handstand. And you pushed yourself as hard as you could :)

"Oh, fear not in a world like this, And thou shalt know erelong, Know how sublime a thing it is, To suffer and be strong."  - Henry Wadsworth Longfellow -

Battle Log - MyFitnessPal - FitBIt

To get something you've never had, you have to become someone you've never been.

Nice work this challenge! Particularly with goal #1, which turned out pretty awesome - a lot of different interesting tasks, and some new habits formed! It was fun for me, too, getting to be a part of someone else's challenge - very cool idea. I think you should get points for running mini-challenges, too - they were really great.

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

I loved you pvp goal! So much do I may have to steal it one of these days ;)

It's such an awesome way to get exposed to new things!

I think you did a FANTANTASTIC job on this challenge. Yes, that is extra syllables. For extra awesome.

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Congrats on getting a B, Nuala! I think you took your orders like an advanced Robot with a complete overhaul would!

Level 25 Final Fantasy Rebel

My Epic Quest | My Journey | Currently on the Trial of Orthos
Str: 60 | Dex: 23 | Sta: 66 | Con: 28 | Wis: 55 | Cha: 14

Goals for 2021:

Spoiler
  • Build my brother a Destiny 2 Lamp
  • Learn how to do a Handstand
  • Play 1 song on the acoustic guitar
  • Clean up the Christmas Decorations and finish setting up my apartment (hang things up, plus some other few things that need to be organized)
  • Re-introduce Pull-ups into my routine
  • Build a shelving unit next to my Desk

"No matter what, if you can hold your head up high, you've done the right thing."

"When you stand with your family, your family stands with you."

"Write what needs to be written."

You did an awesome job with your goals while providing the rest of us with the mini-challenge, which was a blast, by the way.  Congrats on the level up and thanks for giving all of us such a fun time. :)

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines