An Assassin is born - Training overseas

Norgaard

Life goal:

Gather information about job and apartment in london., find and join a gym, parkour class or taekwondo class.

if I find out where to work out when I move there, along with a place to live, and a job offer or PT course its 5 wisdom and an A.

and other grades gives as following

a 5 WIS

b 4 WIS

c 3 WIS

d 2 WIS

e 1WIS

f 0 rewards

fitness goals -

goal 1: Do a split

dex +4 str +1

will follow the following programs

http://www.unique-bodyweight-exercises.com/splits.html

along with some yoga if I can find some place for it in London at a reasonable price

goal 2: Drop fat percentages. more lost more reward -

str & cha 0,05 point each 0.1 lost. (negative points If I gain ofcause)

Starting out at 18% bf measured this morning 7/1

will do his trought good dieting, and some exercising. worked fine so far so hope it will work still.

and a lot of hard work, so I wont loose all my mucsles :D

Goal 3. work my way closer to my end goals, by doing the following exercises 3x a week at least

Planks, side planks, assisted pistol squats, dips, paralel dips, pull ups, leg raises, crow pose, wall handstand, box jumps. 

Crow pose - pull up wall handstand - dips - leg raise/bend knee raise - squats (getting my way closer to pistol squats)

Dex +2 STA +2

and if I get it to work, I uploaded two pictures. my starting point, and my point after first challenge. will make a new after the next one

post-10874-0-05691600-1357229123_thumb.j

post-10874-0-22516400-1357229130_thumb.j

Be like water my friend

Great start to your goals. I can't view the pictures. I'm signed in, but it says I don't have permission to view them?

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 11   Charisma 14   Strength 18  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

*cheers* More Londoners!

I'd say I'd be happy to show you around, but frankly I'm only just getting to start to know the place myself. There's a lot of London to know.

Best of luck with the goals!

Half Dragon, Half Elf, Level 0.5 Assassin - I flame people when cranky, but I'm seriously kickass.STR 4 | DEX 2.5 | STA 3.25 | CON 5 | WIS 8.75 | CHA 4 | Challenges: 1  2 3 4 5 | myFitnessPal | Spreadsheet | fitbitChallenge 6, Back to the assassin's rootsBlog: float knowledge return wisdom;

Photography

*cheers* More Londoners!

I'd say I'd be happy to show you around, but frankly I'm only just getting to start to know the place myself. There's a lot of London to know.

Best of luck with the goals!

well I like to go around the south bank. :D.

but would love to go for a walk, the more you learn about your new home the better :D

Be like water my friend

Still going fine with doing the stretches

however I made everything a little harder in the fat% goal by watching heroes, eating candy and cake with my girlfriend the entire day :D.

well back on track tomorrow. we dont really see each other for the next month so I should be fine. 

Chicken and broccoli tomorrow it is!

gl with the goals all assassins 

Be like water my friend

I did my stretches yesterday too! Day#2 still hating them! Seriously, my legs hurts because of the stretching, this video is pure madness, but after that the toe touch is soooo easy to do. I could put my palm on the floor \o/

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

I did my stretches yesterday too! Day#2 still hating them! Seriously, my legs hurts because of the stretching, this video is pure madness, but after that the toe touch is soooo easy to do. I could put my palm on the floor \o/

yeah same here, but I find myself bending a little in the knees everytime I do that exercise. I try to avoid that but hard. anyway day 3 of stretching here I come :D

Be like water my friend

Day#3 was done at the bouldering centre as part of my warming up. My legs are still outchie. I didn't had a stopwatch there though, so maybe the 30 seconds required were more 30 +-10 seconds.

How did you do?

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

just went home. being sick for 3 weeks, being living in a hostel without a kitchen for a month and short on cash. however I hold my weight while I was there, due to a lot of walking., and learn alot about myself and what to do different next time. training wise it wasnt a great month, but learning wise it was nice. hopefully I can do some progress in the last 6 days of the challence!

Be like water my friend

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines