And so it begins, for rybo the new assassin

rybo

Went to an indoor climbing wall last night. That was so much fun. I can't wait to go again. My forearms and hands are beat.

Too chilly to run outside, I hate treadmills, may have to get creative on my workouts this week.

rybo, level 4 Human assassinSTR 16|DEX 7.5|STA 9|CON 12|WIS 8.5|CHA 5 

Went to an indoor climbing wall last night. That was so much fun. I can't wait to go again. My forearms and hands are beat.

Too chilly to run outside, I hate treadmills, may have to get creative on my workouts this week.

Climbing is soooooo much fun!! I really miss it, so it's nice you enjoyed!!! (Also, it totally counts as a workout)

Nyxy, lvl 13 Werewolf assassin!            Current challenge: butts               Fitocracy

Changed up my routine last night. I hope I can describe this accurately

Upper Body

3 push up variants- 3 sets of each for 10, 10, 8 reps

Explosive (get my hands to leave the floor, even if only a few inches)

right hand forward, left back

Left hand forward, right back

3 pull up variants- 3 sets of each for 5,5,3 reps

L-sit

mixed grip(2 sets to balance each side)

Lower body 3 sets of each exercise

Body weight squats 15 reps

Jump lunges 12 reps

good mornings- 12 reps

Each was done as a circuit, upper body I took 2 mins rest between circuits, lower body 1 min rest

Slacked a bit this past week. only 3 solid workouts, and one kind of light one. I let the near 0F temps keep me from running. Oh well. But, the body weight workouts I did I really went hard so I am pleased about that. Seeing progress is nice.

No basement/back room progress. Good coffee goes down pretty easy black.

This week should be back on track with my running.

So almost nearing the end of week 4.

My workouts have been jumbled since its been really cold & I have no desire to run in it, even though I have in the past. I've still been mostly on track, only a few slip ups.

My strength progress is going great, I'm adding more difficult variations or just more reps to current ones almost each week.

Black coffee is becoming an aquired taste. I tend to just drink it slower, that's all.

Space is cleared in the basement, I just need to transfer items from the room to be worked on to the newly created space. That's hopefully this weekend, pre super bowl.

Still mostly on track. Really feeling good about my strength gains over these few weeks. Amazing what consistency can do. The weather is looking to break some, I'll be able to get more runs in also.

Although I was somewhat lazy over the weekend, I did some static hold practice. Hand stand, hollow body, planks of all sorts.

Awesome work so far on the challenge

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Had a pretty good workout last night

2.5 miles of fartleks(random intermittent speed work over the course of my run)

THen did my strength routine.

3 cycles, each exercise of 6 reps (either total or each side for exercises that needed it)

90 military pike press

chin ups

asymmetrical push ups (one hand forward, the other back)

pistol squats

mtn climber pull ups

ball push ups

jump lunges

Also in there on the 1st cycle was 30 sec supported hand stand, but I tired too quickly on that to keep up for 3 sets

5.65 mile run last night and already got my workout in for today due to an appointment that I had to go in to work late. I'm really feeling good on the physical side of things and have a lot of momentum and progress.

This mornings workout was very similar to Tuesdays.

Mixed success to report. Completely blew off any workouts for the weekend. BUT I made major steps in my level up life goal. Cleaned out my room to be remodelled and I'm all set to start working in there.

This coming week is a busy one, I'm going to need to be creative to stick to my workouts.

5.6 miles after work. Tonight will be my normal strength workout.

Been drinking coffee black for several days now. Even the stuff at work.

Woot to you for giving up the sugar in your coffee!

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Keeping on track with my workouts this week. Tuesday was my normal one, last night was a bit different. Wasn't a structured workout, I just practiced arm balances, head/hand stands(supported) lots of different core work too. Tonight is a run, probably 4-6 miles.

Update:

4 miles thursday, 6 miles friday. Saturday was a strength workout. So I did well on my workouts last week.

Drank black coffee for a little over a week now, even stuff that wasnt really "good" coffee.

No additional work on the back room, it's cleaned & ready for work, I just need to get over & buy building materials.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines