Katscratch 2013: Sunny With a Chance of BOOM

yeah....looks like tweaking my back at work during summer may be more than a muscle/ligament issue.... have a referral name from my fave spine surgeon.  in the meantime no squats, deads, overhead press- essentially no lifts that increase axial load.  So, bench is going well.  HA.  

i am supposed to be doing bodyweight stuffs to continue increasing core strength and flexibility, but they aren't nearly as fun as lifting, so i've been really slack.  and i have a belly!  which is kinda awesome because i never have aside from being preggers but also UM WHAT.  like, i was actually really enamored of it for a month, but now it's overstayed its welcome ;)

but, the weather is cooling quickly which means regular gym schedule instead of this sporadic summer stuff.  i might have to buy a swimsuit and see if i remember how to swim properly!  oh, i mean, do hollow core holds and other not exciting static stuffs.

yeah....looks like tweaking my back at work during summer may be more than a muscle/ligament issue.... have a referral name from my fave spine surgeon.  in the meantime no squats, deads, overhead press- essentially no lifts that increase axial load.  So, bench is going well.  HA.  

i am supposed to be doing bodyweight stuffs to continue increasing core strength and flexibility, but they aren't nearly as fun as lifting, so i've been really slack.  and i have a belly!  which is kinda awesome because i never have aside from being preggers but also UM WHAT.  like, i was actually really enamored of it for a month, but now it's overstayed its welcome ;)

but, the weather is cooling quickly which means regular gym schedule instead of this sporadic summer stuff.  i might have to buy a swimsuit and see if i remember how to swim properly!  oh, i mean, do hollow core holds and other not exciting static stuffs.

Can we make "belly girl problems" a trend? Because when I say it out loud is sounds hilarious. 

You know, swim and bitch away if you need to. You know I'm always down for free drinks and bad advice..... ;)

This guy opened for Dessa last month and he was so good I bought his album (and I still think he's good). Hmmm, you are the only one I know who gets my 'Dessa Fangirl' side. Temped to photo bomb you....

Human Warrior