On My Way To The Top - Aldric

Aldric

All right time to wrap things up here. After six weeks of working out, eating healthy and studying how did I do?

0. Get a full medical checkup done and talk to a doctor about the paleo diet and the exercise routine I will be going through for the next couple of months. DONE!

1. Stick with Starting Strength for the entire challenge --> work out 3 times a week. Actually use the rest days for RESTING!!! DONE 100%! --> 3Str./2Sta.

2. Do one pull up (can’t do a single one yet…) DONE! --> 2Str./1Sta. I tried pull-ups and chin-ups today and managed to do 4 of each!!!

3. Keep eating primal (need to introduce cheese and milk again to get enough calories) with as few cheat days as possible (42 days = 100%) DONE 38 days = 91% --> 1Wis./1Cha.

4. Work my butt of for my geohydro - modeling class exam on the 11. February. Don’t have the results jet, so I don’t know if I did it or not but I have a very good feeling about it. (3Wis.)

All in all it was a very good challenge for me and I will definitely stick around for the next one! I already have a great idea for it.

"If you don't want me to pick it up, you better bolt it to the floor" - Marshall White

Dude I forgot about your challenge somehow - sorry about that.

But really  - I think u did amazing job rocking all these high goals :D

absolutely congrats !!! :victorious:

Elf Druid - Level 8         looking around for happiness || tracking || #intro || #old

"Most people think they’ll feel good once they reach some goal. By linking happiness to something you don’t have yet, you denying yourself the power to create it in the moment. Your happiness is your birth right. It shouldn’t depend on you ACHIEVING something. Start by claiming it and using it to make your journey fun all the way and not just at the end." S.Chandler

"Now and then it's good to pause in our pursuit of happiness and just be happy" G. Apollinaire

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines