Wut iz diz mezz?

Thramack

Ere'z da ting. Me Thramack iz get lil' squigy in da middle bitz. Okay mebe it iz little bit more dan a little. Diz ain propah fo an Ork of me stand'n. Soz me iz gotz diz plan see. Me is tink dat itz gunna work cauze datz da way of tingz. Make da plan den git it dun, den proffit.

Diz iz da firzt one of deez ere. Gotta git rid of da squiginezz dat is dere. Gunna git ta move'n ta bitz a bit. Git wit da Boyz an go go go. Lift dem 'eavy tingz an such. Diz iz important. Git da shoez on, but juz da red onez, dey go fasta!!

(Translated from Orkney)

Diet and Fitness Goal #1: Cut down from 37% body Fat to 32%
How will I do this? First by going Paleo. Second by keeping the momentum going that got me off the couch to begin with. I became a fat guy. I’m not supposed to be a fat guy. It’s true. I checked. That means keeping up the walking. I went and got a Gym membership and am adding in Large Muscle Group Strength Training twice a week.  

+2 Str + 3 Dex

Okay no ere'z a ting. No moor of dat garbage goez in. Ain propah! Juz da good stuff datz good fo da body and da teef! Gotta ave propah teef! Only put in da good stuff an datz it. Ain no moor bout it.

(Translated from Orkney)

Diet and Fitness Goal # 2: Eat good healthy foods that my ancestors ate.
Today with had the “Great Purge of 2013†If it was in the fridge or pantry and wasn’t Paleo it went out to the curb. We restocked the pantry and fridge with healthy good food, and I have a box of Paleo friendly snacks to take to work in case I want something there. My Fiancé is also on board which is pretty awesome. We are going to cook extra for dinner each night and I am going to take that to work with me.

+2 Con +2 Cha

Tird ting iz gunna not be dat 'appy at all. Give up da gogo juice. Yeah it am getz me Thramack up an such az dat, but iz no good for da squigly bitz an da gud teef. So dam am go rite out a door.

(Translated from Orkney)

Diet and Fitness Goal # 3: Just say no to Soda.
I normally drink a lot of soda, but with the “Great Purge of 2013†there is no soda in the house at all. For the first couple weeks I am not going to carry any $1 or $5 bills on me. This will force me to break my habit of walking in the door of the office, making a beeline for the soda machine and buying 2 Mt. Dews right off the bat. I will just carry in my blender bottle and use that to drink water throughout the day, and take a coffee cup to work so I can have a cup of coffee in the morning instead of soda.

+ 3 Con

Now Me Thramack iz looking round an dere is too much of da junk ere. Ain no need so diz iz da ting. Dez tingz iz go'n in da propah place dat iz propah. Yooz ear me? Dat am it me iz tink for diz time.

(Translated from Orkney)

Level Up My Life Challenge: Can I live in a house and not a Storage Facility??
So…. Yeah. We do live in a house, but…… We have been there for 8 Months and we still have a ton (Possibly a literal ton. I got lots of stuff.) of plastic totes in almost every room that we “Plan to get to eventually.†I am sure everyone else has things that they “Planned to get to†So my Level Up My Live Goal is simple. Make my house a home instead of a storage facility we also sleep in.

+3 Wisdom

Oh yeah me iz almoz forget dat gunna need ta git a Warhammah. Diz iz imporant an propah ting for me iz to ave. But dat am juz for fun me iz tink.

(Translated from Orkney)

We are geting a Sisu Warhammer for training from rouge fitness and a block for additional strength training.

Thramack, level 1 Ork AssassinSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 2|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 3

Datz juz ow a propah ork iz ta be talk'n. Don' know bout dem udder orkz data out dere, but da propah boyz all iz talk like diz. Mebe dem Blud Axez don' but dey ain propah like da Deff Skullz.

((Thank you. I try. Thramack is all 40K Ork.))

Me iz tink so.

So far so good. Had an omlet for breakfast, some basalmic glazed drumsticks for lunch and a salad, and tonight it is lettuce wrapped tacos followed by a nice walk. No soda all day at wrok. Water and Coffee instead.

Okay now was anybody else a little creeped out when they used Cocconut Oil for the first time or is it just me?

Currently I am still Soda free nearing the end of week two.

Other than some Gluten Free Pizza last Friday and a little popcorn on Saturday I have stayed Paleo. I am getting my fat percentage done Monday and I will keep you all posted.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines