Unikarm Tames her Gutsy issues

Unikarm

Hey,

I'm glad that you are at the edge of figuring it out!

Yes you might be zeliac. Actually I don't believe zeliac really exists, because all people are not designed for grains. They just don't get sick... For example I just get acne and a little wind from gluten. And I feel crappy and tired but of course this can't be due to nutrition, right? !attention irony in the last sentence ! ;)

Please give paleo three weeks. Your husband can bake for himself and afterwards you can decide what to do. I will eat the stuff my girlfriend bakes and ban wheat the rest of the time...

How did the rest of the challenge go for you? Please feel free to post a summary in our report thread!

Good luck on your further journey!

I hope you stay with us for the next challenge and I am pretty excited to see what you figure out.

Fate whispers to the warrior: "You cannot withstand the storm."

The warrior whispers back:
 "
I am the storm."

Actually I don't believe zeliac really exists, because all people are not designed for grains. They just don't get sick... For example I just get acne and a little wind from gluten. And I feel crappy and tired but of course this can't be due to nutrition, right? !attention irony in the last sentence ! ;).

This this this! Please before you do anything crazy like remove your gallbladder, consider that the first medicine is always food! Your body has more bacteria in it than cells of its own, and is balanced by hormones, enzymes, yeast and a bunch of other things that can easily get out of balance if you don't fuel it right, creating all kinds of issues. I know you're a hypochondriac so you feel you have to have a name for it, so I would just say you have celiac.

If you need more convincing, read this.

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/2010/09/19/paleo-diet-solution/

The blog is titled "how to keep feces out of your blood stream (or lose 10 pounds in 14 days)."

Yes it is that gross and you will never want to eat pizza again.

Lvl 5 Mermaid Hobbit Assassin

STR 7.5 / DEX 8 / STA 6.5  / CON 14 / WIS 12 / CHA 10

"Everything will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, then it's not the end."

Current Challenge

Hey,

I'm glad that you are at the edge of figuring it out!

Yes you might be zeliac. Actually I don't believe zeliac really exists, because all people are not designed for grains. They just don't get sick... For example I just get acne and a little wind from gluten. And I feel crappy and tired but of course this can't be due to nutrition, right? !attention irony in the last sentence ! ;)

Please give paleo three weeks. Your husband can bake for himself and afterwards you can decide what to do. I will eat the stuff my girlfriend bakes and ban wheat the rest of the time...

How did the rest of the challenge go for you? Please feel free to post a summary in our report thread!

Good luck on your further journey!

I hope you stay with us for the next challenge and I am pretty excited to see what you figure out.

report thread? where?

Natildora

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines