"You're an idiot. Fix this immediately."

spencer_

I hope things smooth over for you very soon. *sending hugs via the internet, you sound like you could use them*  And good work on the challenge so far.  Best of luck over the next week. :)

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

While I wouldn't say things are disastrous, things have been very rough to say the least. At least this time, most of the problems are things I'm justified in being upset about but it's not something I'd post publicly outside of a PM or something. I'll be fine one way or another though. I don't really have much of a choice but to be. 

As for a challenge-related update: diet's fine; literally halfway through the lost weight goal; steadily having a single soda a day on average; never made good on my free gym pass but I'm pretty sure I still like it enough to just go for a membership soon; and only practiced my parking once but still have time to continue that.

Well good wishes are being sent your way, for whatever that's worth.  :)  And great job on the challenge!  Especially considering whatever's going on, it's really impressive

Level 3 Ranger

STR: 6 | DEX: 3 | STA: 9 | CON: 4 | WIS: 6 | CHA: 5

Current Challenge

Hugs sent your way. Hope life looks better soon

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl:Luck Favors The Prepared - Current Challenge: August 1 to September 4 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Life slightly starting to get a little bit more in order, though it's still nowhere near where I would like it to be. But I guess that's what we're all working to fix, isn't it.

So an update: Weight loss is 80 percent there, no new progress anywhere else.

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

I don't have an update. I haven't done a damn thing.

There's a lot of things going on that I can't control anymore, and they're things that are making life very difficult. I haven't been able to focus on anything. There's nothing that's going the way it needs to be. I can't fix it because they're things out of my control, and I can't feel any better if I can't fix it.

I can't deal with this anymore. 

Profession: Level 3 Sith Assassin, Slingshot Demon Slayer (Rank: Spy)Stats: STR 6 DEX 5.25 CON 9 STA 2 WIS 6.5 CHA 1Motto: Do you really want it? Luchar por ella.Links: Six Week Challenge | Life GoalsQOTD: HA! "Your Honor, permission to Kong Vault over the bench?" -- AtSeaLevel

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines