• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

livingroovy

General Druid Chat Forum

Hey all,

Use this forum for general questions and topics to make sure the most people see how they can help out with where you are struggling, what you are uncertain about, or what you are celebrating!

Cheers to a great challenge!

-Kate (LG)

I almost didn't notice this Chat Forum; thanks for making it.

As I start Day 4 of caffeinelessness and fast-food abstinence, I've been increasingly experiencing the unexpected symptom of dry mouth / parchedness / thirst.

I'm getting in at least 8 glasses a day of pure water or vitamin water.

Not a big deal, and I'm sure it will pass.  Just curious if anyone ever heard of this, if it makes any sense at all.

Oh boy we sure are a chatty bunch aren't we?

SS, I never noticed such an effect. I do notice my mouth feels more greezed up if I eat junk food. I wonder if thats the difference? Or maybe something in the vitamin water? Tea sometimes makes my mouth feel dry.

Anyone notice that there is no Druid accountability group?

Just wondering if we are doing any mini challenges in our guild, I have been keeping an eye out for inter-guild challenges (cause they are so much fun and very motivational!) but nothing seems to have been organised..

Just wondering if we are doing any mini challenges in our guild, I have been keeping an eye out for inter-guild challenges (cause they are so much fun and very motivational!) but nothing seems to have been organised..

I was wondering the same thing!

Everyone can challenge everybody in the pvp area. You probably could do that here, too.

Since I already wrote to Kate/livingroovy lets give her time until Sunday night. Then there will be a challenge!

I love challenges!

Hi everyone!

OKay---- there has been some organization stuff going on with the switch to the new forums! But from here on out, there are a lot more systems put in place.

So sorry for the absence, and for not having a challenge up yet!!!

If you don't have access to yoga classes and would like to watch a 1 minute video a few times a week, I would recommend following this lady's FB or youtube:

https://www.facebook.com/bootlegyoga

She does an affirmation at the end, which is a nice way to end a pose. 

I learned something new about doing side planks on a ball today. 

Anyone else use an exercise ball in your yoga practice?