Hey guys, so i decided this morning that i should stop lurking on NF and sign up for the rebellion. Im here to find balance in my life, i have been active most of my life however i find it difficult to maintain a balance between study, training, extra commitments and my friends and family. I believe that all of these things are important and i can only excell in one area of my life with the help of the  others.

so I'm here to achieve EQUILIBRIUM 

Thanks for your help in advance 

SheriT 

LVL 1 Half Elf Ranger

STR: 3 | DEX: 2 | STA: 2 | CON: 3 | WIS: 2 | CHA: 2 

Challenge 1 

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." ~Gandalf the grey. 

Hey, Thanks for the support. Tomorrow is the first big test ive got plenty of uni work to do, a job to hunt down, training session and beach with my mates......Although i really really enjoy having everything planned out and busy.

Also i read your challenge.... Goodluck! ill be cheering you on while i struggle with mine :) 

LVL 1 Half Elf Ranger

Challenge 1 

"All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us." ~Gandalf the grey. 

Balance between aspects of life is very important, It's interesting you chose the rangers, as the balance different exercise philosophies to do a little bit of everything that works together for fitness. Welcome to the rebellion.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Thanks Tank  ill be doing my best. The rangers just seemed like the way to go with the combination of strength and endurance thats the dream anyways. 

LVL 1 Half Elf Ranger

Challenge 1