Back at it again

bkeller87

So I'm feeling better from my spill last week.  I stayed off the snow for both of my days off, which is a first for this season.  I also clocked in at 140.8 lbs this morning. Woo!

And I'm making progress with my abs as well.  We had a hot tub party last week to celebrate/relax after the powder days.  One of my guy friends was like "Brittany, you are looking very fit right now."  Boom.

So the only thing really outstanding is the boardslide and 180, and I really don't know if I'm going to get there.  I mean, I'm gonna try, but my weekend is shaping up to be another set of powder days which means I probably won't be in the park.  And I'm not allowed to hit it on work days so...

I also applied for a couple more real jobs, one at Dakine and one at Quirky.  We'll see if anything comes from them.  I am not very optimistic about random application submissions, as I know first hand how much of an impact knowing someone at the company can make.  But both positions sound like something I'd really enjoy, so I'm hopeful that I can at least get to the interview stage.  I am the Jedi master of interviewing.

Level 2 Assassin STR - 2 | DEX - 2 | STA - 2 | CON - 4 | WIS - 3 | CHA - 2

PostPolished - Blogging Simplified

So I've been having a lazy couple of days.  I've been especially pissed off at work and I need an attitude adjustment.  I don't really know what's going on with me.  I think its just that I'm done with this sub-section of my life.  I mean, I love snowboarding, but I'm kinda over the whole lifty thing and the being poor all the time.  I've continued to apply for real jobs even though I have the Alaska job, because I finally feel ready for a permanent position again.

I missed my last ab workout because I'm just tired.  It's like I can't catch up no matter how much sleep I get.  There's some fresh snow out there today, but I just don't feel like heading out.  Maybe I'll go to the library or something.

so we've got a little less than a week left in the challenge, and I've got a little more than a week before my six-pack bet ends.  here's a photo update to where I am now.  I'm going to try to do a core workout everyday until the bet actually happens.

9s6mz.jpg

I'm probably not going to get the boardslide down, and definitely not the 180.  The snow has just been way too nice on my days off to spend them in the park.  I have been shredding the double blacks though, so i count that as a win.

I notched down to 140.8 but have since bounced back up to 143.  Not sure what is going on there, but I blame the day I sat around watching chick flicks and eating twix.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines