Body liberation

krallen3

I have always put off my prasara practice from GMB's prasara primer 2.1. Always finding excuse after excuse to not do it. Agh its painful, or its not now.

Stuff like that.

But that always got in the way of my gains, mainly in agility.

Its no use being stealthy but slow after all.

My fitness goals are:

- Complete Ocean Flow(rolling transitions) levels via fast forward.+2 DEX +1 STR

- Complete Seesaw Flow(core stability) levels via fast forward.+1 STR +1 DEX

- Complete Wind Flow(Breathing constantly even if moving) levels via fast forward.+2 STA +1 DEX

- Complete the final level of Cricket flow(movement in all directions for hip mobility) via fast forward.+1 STR

-Perform for 14 minutes the shovelglove Sealed Sledgehammer routine(use a wrapped in cloth sledgehammer to do imaginary farming tasks) upon waking up.+1 CON +1 STR

-Work on the hollow body position and possibly handstands +2 STR +2 STA

I forgot about my level, so Ill add a level for each challenge I successfully complete.

Ill take a good while to reach level 50.

The battle plan is performing the flow level of the day before eating lunch.

A guaranteed hour atleast. So I can practice freely.

Of course, Ill eat 1 square of dark chocolate to give me energy before that.

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

STR :7DEX:4STA :4CON :6 WIS :2 CHA :2 

Everything can be a challenge :3

All this summer I worked out with the sledgehammar -it was so fun. I gained lots of ab and upper arm strength. We decided that shovelglove was way too wimpy of a name though so I called my The Sledghammer of Doom :rapture:

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Sledgehammer of Doom :victorious:  Ill call mine Sealed Sledgehammer then :mushroom:

Awesome

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Since it will be tough getting flows in, as in, we are going to be traveling difficult, Ill add a new goal to make up for the delay.

Woe to the infiltrator known as an assasin who goes around without being informed of recent events, just wandering with no clear objective or mission.

Textbook example: Connor Kenway from Assasin's creed III, he barely knew what the Templars were after, and got into trouble more than once for his cluelessness.

To be relatively informed of recent events, Ill pick a La Prensa newspaper and read the headlines as well as international news.

(I live in Panama)

Doing this for all these six weeks will leave me with more awareness of what's going on around the world and my country. +2 WIS

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Hi krallen! I'm doing GMB's Prasara Primer this challenge, too. I'm still learning the flows, so I haven't had much practice yet. Maybe we can compare notes!

Good luck with everything. 

Sea Level

Vintage Sea-elf Assassin

Current Challenge: Sea Level I : Respawn
Pro Aris et Focis

"To the Sea, to the Sea! The white gulls are crying, The wind is blowing, and the white foam is flying."

Thanks Sea level  :rapture: . The prasara primer flows get a little intimidating when advanced and they gotta be practiced after you complete them or you  forget them, I still have to review the vine flow and the cricket flow since Im rusty :P

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Update for today: I actually woke up early and did my Sealed Sledgehammer routine. I missed 2 movements in those 14 minutes,but I had fun :P. I also had my yogurt before sleeping last night.Now Ill do the ocean flow before lunch. And Ill update then :)

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

So, Sealed Sledgehammer routine done before lunch(with time to spare!, spent pulling the hammer to the back and then forward) and Ocean Flow before showering at night(Ocean flow may be the toughest, the first part I did before this challenge and it was like a puzzle, now theres crane and monkey pose, crane in advanced levels frightens me still). I did not read the newspaper today :offended:

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

You are starting the challenge with a bang

Thanks :redface: .  I think the sealed sledgehammer will wait while on the beach trip with my family, but the Ocean Flow can be done anyway :mushroom: . I think its today or tomorrow. I can't sleep for some reason :grey: . I get to my japanese of the day then.

On an unrelated note, I got overjoyed to notice that I dont need a brazilian jujitsu dummy, since my chihuahua is cooperative and hard to pin down, of course, I don't try to choke or pressure him :rapture: ,just the form.

Im still really bad at this whole grappling business though :joyous:

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

I got really lazy these past two days. :grey:  I also noticed that the crane is in the ocean flow, so I dont need to complete the final level of the cricket flow for now.

Ill leave the cricket and vine flow for the next challenge. :rapture:

On an unrelated note, I learned that Im horrible at combat. Especially grappling. Guess Ill always be Garret from the Thief series rather than a brotherhood assasin.My left elbow got hurt last nights sparring, but its nothing crippling, only annoying. :rapture:

Ill do the sealed sledgehammer followed by the level two ocean flow. :mushroom:

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

I did the sledgehammer routine, but couldn't do the ocean flow since the haircut iI went to took nearly an hour and a half. When I got home at 15:40 pm, I only had time to start eating and showering for my university class. :offended:

By the way, I forgot to mention that I eat a yogurt every day  as I said in the first post. :rapture:

I also read the newspaper today, there will be some disturbance by indians on Chiriqui, a region in Panama. :grey:

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Did the sealed sledgehammer routine like it was nothing, so Ill add 2 moves to fill in the extra time. Also did Part A of Ocean Flow intermediate, the plow pose is a nightmare, how is that relaxing I wonder.

I did not read the newspaper today.

I also tried out  learnparkour's free 5 days, and bought their complete parkour crash course for only 27 bucks being a bonus. Ill be trying it out soon enough. :)

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Friday I did nothing.

Saturday I did my training. Sealed sledgehammer then Ocean flow intermediate B.

Today I did the sealed sledgehammer but I decided to explore my neighborhood for places to hang to do pull ups. I found an unkept playground going up in my neighborhood with tall swings for hanging there without my feet touching the ground.

I also unintentionally took a page from Altaïr and started writing my personal codex, that I ''originally'' call ''personal manifesto''. I keep it private though. I write it on Evernote.

While exploring my neighborhood, I remembered that I did the wind flow before until just before the advanced level, so Ill do only the Advanced level of WInd flow.

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Did the sealed sledgehammer with time to spare for one more movement, so Ill add one  cra , the ocean intermediate flow C went without a hitch, I even did my crane pose better since I managed to do it without bent arms  :rapture:

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Back from my 4 day trip to an island resort with my family, I did the sealedsledgehammer routine with only a side left. Too ad, :3

I noticed that the parkour crash course incorporates handstands, so Im working on my hollow body pose.

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

I did the ocean flow intermediate to its conclusion. It even paid off handsomely, since I escaped into the plow pose instinctively during bjj mat time.

I am ready for phase 2 of the hollow body pose. Since a minute of the first level didn't bug me.

Tomorrow, I wake up fierce. Following the example of Russian wrestler Alexander Karenis.

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

So, I must sleep earlier than midnigth, since I felt weak this morning, not fierce at all.

Also, it's Alexander Karelis not Karenis.

Did this routine= Sealed Sledgehammer - Ocean Advanced A flow- Hollow body progressions.

The sealedsledgehammer routine got revamped with new moves.

Ocean Advanced A flow went with no real difficulty except following the audio commentary.

Hollow  body doable to the final level. Starting tomorrow I tackle the last level of the hollow body.

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

What new moves did you do with the sledgehammer?

For the Sledgehammer, I eliminated the splitting logs move because its basically a weak fireman burst.

The new moves are:Grass Scythe(sweeping by winding up),Loading coal,Starting lawnmower(same motion as puling a lawnmower engine's string) and Moulinet(Overhead smash that is halted by the arms at face height). :)

Sneaky Goblin Assasin

Level 2

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines