Greetings fellow Rebels,

I was browsing the web one day and stumbled upon an article titled "How to Level Up in the Game of Life".  This article by Steve hit home and led me to read article after article until I was convinced....this is where I belonged! 

I'm a huge gamer/otaku, been gaming since my first NES.  Some of my favourite genre's are RPGs, shooters, action, adventure, RTS,  etc.  Pretty much every genre other than sports or racing, nooooot to say I don't like Mario Kart or Diddy Kong racing...love those games!  My gaming addiction has currently brought me to LoL (League of Legends) a game that I hate to love and can't seem to let go.... <_<

My main reasons for being here are to better myself both physically and mentally.  Throughout school I was always a shy toothpick of a boy.  So one day I decided to change that and begin eating more, taking martial arts classes, and working out at the gym.   I may not be that skin n bones kid any longer but I still have a LONG ways to go.  I'm currently keeping a dietary journal through myfitnesspal.com (I highly recommend this site/app) and am trying to work on certain aspects of my workouts routine. 

I will be entering this 6 week challenge and honestly...I can't wait!  I've never done anything like this before and it should definitely be a unique learning experience.  I'm not against meeting new people on here as well, I actually would love to have someone that I can go back and forth with so that we could keep each other on track (I'ma be honest...somedays I just need that extra push).  I'm looking forward to talking with some of you and watching your progress as I continue through mine. :D

Sito, Level 1 Elf Ranger

STR 3|DEX 4|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

"6 Week Challenge"

Welcome to the rebellion. The forums are a great way to get encouragement and support, especially once you get in on a six week challenge. From your signature it looks like you joined the rangers, I plan on ending up there once I go through some of the other guilds.

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Welcome to the rebellion. The forums are a great way to get encouragement and support, especially once you get in on a six week challenge. From your signature it looks like you joined the rangers, I plan on ending up there once I go through some of the other guilds.

Thanks for the welcome and the heads up on the challenge!  I just joined and posted my thread so we'll see how things go from there :P

Welcome! Sounds like you already have some great habits down that will definitely help you during the challenge. And best of luck with the Rangers - I'm hoping to head there after a few turns with the Adventurers.

Thanks!  The rangers seem like a good place for me to start, looking forward to you stopping by. 

Sito, Level 1 Elf Ranger

STR 3|DEX 4|STA 1|CON 3|WIS 2|CHA 2

"6 Week Challenge"