Mitten 2

joeyb

I'll be at a wedding in New York on June 28th, but have so much fun!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkq

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Oy! Nerds! Anyone in for beer fest? I talked Mr Mir into going, sooooooooooo we'll be there!

I'm in! Next saturday, right? It sounds like it'll be awesome and it'll be fun to meet people there. Since the SO is out of state and I'm alone it gets tough to be motivated to do things alone.

Satyr- Ranger (hopefully!)
First Challenge, so no Attributes and or anything.
http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/41928-silly-satyr-start/

I can't make a beer fest. (I'm Buddhist.) Can someone add me to the Facebook group? My name is Darin Hamel and I sent my request.

Whoa....I think I know who you are. I believe we run in a similar circle, heading east.

• Like 2

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

I can't make a beer fest. (I'm Buddhist.) Can someone add me to the Facebook group? My name is Darin Hamel and I sent my request.

Sorry about that! I didn't see a notification. You should be all set. Hi!

• Like 1

Aisha

Whattup Michigan!  Grand Rapids area here.  So how does this whole beerfest thing work?

No way! Really? Awesome.

Well Beer Fest in Lansing was a couple weekends ago, but I'm sure there are other things going on. Oktoberfest, perhaps summer beer fest in Ypsi (not sure if that's happened yet), etc. But I do love GR! Great breweries/pubs there.

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Not a lot lately, unfortunately. I've been having a really hard time getting multiple nerds together. And it seems like the ones I hung out with a year or two ago aren't very active on the boards anymore. But we should totally get something together!

I am about 30 minutes east of Lansing but I grew up in haslett /okemos and I'm really hoping to move back that way soon.

• Like 1

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Not a lot lately, unfortunately. I've been having a really hard time getting multiple nerds together. And it seems like the ones I hung out with a year or two ago aren't very active on the boards anymore. But we should totally get something together!

I am about 30 minutes east of Lansing but I grew up in haslett /okemos and I'm really hoping to move back that way soon.

I live in Okemos! Love it here. I have a fairly free schedule and hang out around Lansing and the Detroit area. Let me know if you're planning anything. I don't drink but am totally up for Beer Fest. 

Yeah, it's tough. It seems like people are just spread out enough to make casual meetups difficult. To add to the difficulty, some of us don't have access to a car. We're working on it, though. I have faith that we will have some good times together in the near future! If you're doing anything (going to a concert, running a race, watching a sporting event, etc.), feel free to let us know. There's a Facebook group as well since that's easier/more consistent for some people.

Aisha

I live in Okemos! Love it here. I have a fairly free schedule and hang out around Lansing and the Detroit area. Let me know if you're planning anything. I don't drink but am totally up for Beer Fest. 

Yay! I have no idea where Okemos is (East Coast bred over here), but definitely let me (/us) know if you're going to be around Detroit!

Aisha

Not a lot lately, unfortunately. I've been having a really hard time getting multiple nerds together..

Alas, it's hard to get me somewhere unless I've planned it for a good month out. :( 

That whole juggling my career, parenthood, wifes career and me having just moved across the Detroit River to Windsor makes it hard to go anywhere on short notice. :(

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

That whole juggling my career, parenthood, wifes career and me having just moved across the Detroit River to Windsor makes it hard to go anywhere on short notice. :(

Same types of issues make it very, very difficult to leave the U.P. (I'm in Marquette) to do anything on short notice, too. Drat. :(

• Like 2