Mitten 2

joeyb

Do any of you guys ever go to Art Fest in Grand Rapids?  Maybe we could do a meet and greet there this year?  It's pretty awesome.  Google that bweezness.

Same types of issues make it very, very difficult to leave the U.P. (I'm in Marquette) to do anything on short notice, too. Drat. :(

I'm in the U.P. for 8 days for a hiking vacation! Right now I'm in Paradise. I'll be in Marquette in a few days.

Todays agenda: 8 miles of hiking along side a river, from waterfall to waterfall followed by a 4 mile wilderness hike. Vacations full of laying around doing nothing while drinking don't interest me. There is a world to see....and climb!

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue

Rock and roll.  What's a good in between spot?  I will let you know when I have some free time.  I have to admit though I haven't bought new cards since last Halloween.  Most of my decks are older cards, pre-2013.  But still formidable.

*sucks in breath*

I think I can make Lansing work. I live in Ann Arbor's hidden rural backyard, but it's doable. So long as you guys don't mind me bringing a friend or two -- my truck gets shitty mileage, lol. Is there a hobby shop we can gather or are we gonna do this the nerd way and take over a coffee shop?

Man, I have got to put the final polish on my blue/black zombie deck. That thing is beastly scary as is, but it just needs that last bit of a finishing touch, you know?

I'm so excited for this!

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

*sucks in breath*

I think I can make Lansing work. I live in Ann Arbor's hidden rural backyard, but it's doable. So long as you guys don't mind me bringing a friend or two -- my truck gets shitty mileage, lol. Is there a hobby shop we can gather or are we gonna do this the nerd way and take over a coffee shop?

Man, I have got to put the final polish on my blue/black zombie deck. That thing is beastly scary as is, but it just needs that last bit of a finishing touch, you know?

I'm so excited for this!

I say bring as many friends as you would like, I was thinking of bringing a friend or two myself. As for where at in Lansing I'm not sure. I was thinking we could just taking over some coffee shop.

Do you have any EDH decks?

Human Ranger LVL 3

STR- 6, DEX- 5, STA-6, CON-7, WIS-1, CHA-3

The Proving Grounds, Ranger13_ sets off once again

Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda

I say bring as many friends as you would like, I was thinking of bringing a friend or two myself. As for where at in Lansing I'm not sure. I was thinking we could just taking over some coffee shop.

Do you have any EDH decks?

MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA excellent.

No, no EDH decks. I've only got 2 really good decks and a few others that are partially put together. *sigh* Being poor sucks. Hopefully soon this will be rectified. I hear people hate elves for a reason.....

Battle Log
Challenge Log
I made a mistake.

Is anybody going to the Michigan Ren Fest in Holly this year, per chance?

I'll likely be there Sunday during the Highland Fling.  I like to take video of the Highland Games competitors so I can study it.  That and it gives me an excuse to wear my kilt and drink a ton of Guinness. ;)

level 4 Gnoll warrior
STR 6|DEX 5|STA 4|CON 5|WIS 5|CHA 2

Building a better Raev, part 1.

Goal: working set of 350# squat, 235# bench, 370# deadlift, 15% or lower BF%

Fix slight pelvic tilt, reinforce lower back to help disc issue