Mitten 2

joeyb

Fowlerville is certainly closer to me than Lansing, and I love me some games! CAH for the win, I could also bring my Uber-Munchkin setup (pretty much all the sets mixed together, decks require poker shoes and a lazy susan. =P ), or dozens of other games.  All my weekends are clear at the moment, though I may get tapped to work Easter.  Oh, and I would put money down on me losing the lifting competition. ;) 

ChefOtaku, Level 3 Half-Elf AdventurerSTR 6|DEX 5|STA 7|CON 9|WIS 8|CHA 4"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"Current Challenge: Stop Being So Lazy!

And if we do it at my house, maybe Fink can bring Mo and Arya....eh? Ehhhh???? Am I a genius or what?

OK so let's plan on the 16th at my place, sometime post-dinnerish? I can have some snacks and beer. Although if you have special dietary restrictions (paleo etc) let me know and I can have something worked up. :-)

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

@Tommy: if you've ever played Apples to Apples, Cards Against Humanity is like that, but for people with tarnished, jaded souls, and a sick sense of humor. Tons of fun!  I've blocked off the 16th on my calendar, so count me in! Maybe I'll whip up a batch of spinach artichoke dip...

ChefOtaku, Level 3 Half-Elf AdventurerSTR 6|DEX 5|STA 7|CON 9|WIS 8|CHA 4"Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you!"Current Challenge: Stop Being So Lazy!

Ok, so it turns out I'm busier than I thought in March.  We have plans with the parents of one of my son's classmates on the 16th, we'll be out of town on the 23rd, and then it's Easter.  So, I continue to be a phantom and suck at life.

But...

I did talk to Mrs Roo about how badly I would like to come to one of these.  And despite her concerns that internet friends = serial murderers, she has agreed to try and make this happen.  Although she'll probably be happier if there are other spouses there.

Yayyyyyyyyyy serial murderers!

Honestly I think that is Mr MirGSS' problem with me going to Delaware. Oh hey guys guess what I'm going to Delaware for the Spring Strength Showdown!

Okay, so I will feel bad cancelling the 16th since people have already committed to it + I want to hang out with people, so I say it's still on, and THEN we also do something in April. Something of Roo's choosing, so he can come!!! Mr. MirGSS can probably come, although I'm not sure - he wasn't keen on the idea of driving to Royal Oak last time.

So for the 16th, I've got LilHit, Tommy, and ChefOtaku. I'll have to get ahold of my sister and see if she can come. She is technically on NF except I don't know how long it's been since she was actually on here. Plus she does derby! So cool.

I'm still pestering Fink to see if he can come.

3 seems about right for turnout though, eh guys? Except when we went shooting. We had the nerds representing that day!

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

I live in Lansing, have for 15 years.  I'd happily do a Lansing meet up.  Job, family, farm, etc keep me pretty swamped, but I can always do local stuff.  

Tommy that's awesome!!!

LilHit, I think I'm the only one nearby. I live in Fowlerville but work downtown Lansing.

Dudes. Let's plan something. What does March look like for people? Easter is the last weekend, but other than that, I don't have any plans.

A Lansing meetup would be awesome. There are tons of bars and stuff downtown.  I know it's far for a lot of people though.