Mitten 2

joeyb

Either way, APPARENTLY you'll be done by 2. :P

Of course, so will I, so-- if we were to do something after 2pm I'd be off work. Honestly minigolf is about the only thing I can think of right now but unless people are like AWW YEAH PUTT PUTT I think it's safe to say I'm willing to hear suggestions. I've just got nothing right now.

What doesn't kill me makes me smarter.

I like putt putt. We could always go for some disc golf. I don't know what the weather is supposed to be like though. And who knows if anyone else is even interested/around, since this thread has gone to the crickets, and you and me :P

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Srry, busy last couple of days. My wife and I are free this weekend. We were talking about going to Oakwood Metro Park on Saturday, but are open to other ideas.

Nick

Lvl 2 Dwarven Warrier

(STR) - 3 (DEX) - 2 (STA) - 3 (CON) - 2 (WIS) - 2 (CHA) - 2

"Ride to meet your fate.Your destiny awaits" Amon Amarth "Twilight of the Thunder God"

Sorry, I've been really busy lately. I have something scheduled literally every day until the end of April and I don't expect it to slow down in May. If you guys do set something up, I'll see if I can make it, but I don't want to influence decisions with my schedule.

Marsupial Assassin - LVL 3

STR 10 || DEX 3 || STA 5 || CON 8 || WIS 11 || CHA 7

Fitocracy || MyFitnessPal

Okay, so. Bill's Beer Garden says it'll be opening up one of the remaining weekends in April, as long as the weather is ok.

I suggest that we all meet up in Ann Arbor on that weekend at Zap Zone, and play a truly epic game of laser tag, Nerd Fitness style. Then after the game, we go to Bill's Beer Garden and enjoy good food, good drink, and good company.

Since Bill's hasn't actually CHOSEN it's weekend yet, we can't set down the dates, so I think we should keep our eyes out for the rest of April, and then use May 3rd as a backup meet-up date. Bill's will be open all weekends in may from 7-11pm.

OKAY, So Bill's Beer Garden is officially open for the season! So here's my pitch:

This Saturday or Sunday, around 5pm, we all congregate at the Zap Zone in Ann Arbor for an epic, Nerd Fitness Lazer Tag Rebellion! (Alternatively, if the weather is great, we could go to Putterz Golf & Games, which has putt putt, batting cages, and an arcade). Then when we're done, we go to Bill's Beer Garden for good food and great beer!

Which day sounds better?

I'd totally be down for today if I wasn't incredibly hungover :D

Anyone interested in World Expo of Beer in Frankenmuth? It's May 17-18, so not next weekend but the following.

I also have no plans for Memorial Day so maybe we can do something then?

We need to get some action going, nerds. :P

Level ? Half-Dwarf/Half-Amazon Warrior

STR:21.25 STA:15 DEX: 10.95 CON: 14 WIS:15.5 CHA:17

SWOLE BUCKS: 1

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Mir, Frankenmuth is far enough north that I might have considered driving south from da U.P., eh, but my mom is visiting from MA that weekend and thus I can't leave.

I also don't get holidays off (TV news is like that...since getting out of college in 2000, I've had to work on Memorial Day every year but one), so that's out for me, too. :(

Hey M'ganders. My beloved pure barre gym is offering 'bring a friend for free' this week. AND if you sign up for a month enrollment, you get it for like $45 off, and I get a bonus point for the challenge I'm in.

AND. AAAAAAAAAAAANNNND. You get to workout with me?

If any of you's is inner'rested and in the brighton area, hit me up :)

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP I just read closer and it's only today through Sunday. But tonight I go at 6:45pm, tomorrow 6pm, saturday 9:45 am sunday 10am. That's poopy it's such a short window.

Level 2 Wood Elf. Druid at Heart, Training With the RangersSTR 7|DEX 3|STA 9|CON 5.5|WIS 5.75|CHA 3.5

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/30484-gilfrens-grab-at-great-gams/?hl=gilfren]Challenge Thread

Hmm. If you're really hankerin' to try it, I think you can call to sign up for their 2:45 or 4pm class and just say who sent you.Then if you wanted to get a month, we'd definitely be able to coordinate at least 1 day a week from there :)  No pressha, missy. Just tossin' it out

I can't go to this one, but I want to go to the Beer Festival in Mackinaw City in September.   Hopps of Fun! 

I should have more time coming up soon to make it up that way!  :)

Level 2 Satyress adventurerSTR 3|DEX 3|STA 2|CON 2|WIS 7|CHA 6

First Challenge:  Disney Song Playlist (April 15th, 2013)

Second Challenge:  Better late than never (June 6, 2013)

"All great changes are preceded by chaos" - Deepak Chopra