Mitten 2

joeyb

Hey Megan. I don't know of any plans for a meetup yet, but hopefully there will be one in the future! You're also welcome to arrange your own.

I know I have been wanting to arrange an Ypsi/Arbor central meetup for October. That's where I live, and I've recently had my gym membership expire (due to no longer working at said gym), so I'm looking for more local workout friends. I know that'd be a half-hour drive for you, though, Megan. If you're willing to make it, though, we can make plans and see who else is up for a meetup.

WE NEVER DID GET TO DO ZAP ZONE/BEER GARDEN, GUYS. :)

What doesn't kill me makes me smarter.

Hey I'm not asked ng for a meet up but I'll be up in the area about halfway between Cadillac and Traverse City for a week for Thanksgiving. Any mitten Nerds know of anything interesting in the pinky area to get into?

"By trying to please everyone he had pleased no one, and lost his ass in the bargain." - Aesop 2,500 years ago.
Level 4 Half Ogre Ranger
STR 6|DEX 4|STA 13|CON 11|WIS 5|CHA 8
Zombies, Run! Profile

Welcome, Sethum! I'm also in Lansing. Just came back to Nerd Fitness, myself.

So of course my second stop (after re-introducing myself) would be the Michigan thread.

It's good to see some familiar posts! If we do a meetup sometime after Thanksgiving, I'll do my best to actually be there this time!

Looking forward to getting back into it with y'all again. =]

Haha, I've lived on the east coast until recently and am still getting used to the hand-shaped state thing. When I saw this thread was called "Mitten 2", it didn't even cross my mind that it was for people living in Michigan! I'm in SW Detroit and hoping to meet some rebel nerds around here.

Aisha
Half-Giant Warrior, Level 5

STR: 7 || DEX: 6 || STA: 8 || CON: 7.5 || WIS: 12.5 || CHA: 5

Challenges: 5 4 3 2 1

If you have come here to help me, you are wasting your time.

But if you have come because your liberation is bound up with mine,

then let us work together. -Lilla Watson

Hey all! I know I'm probably the annoying "new year" person, but I swear I have reason for joining at this time. I just moved back to Chelsea (between Jackson and A2) from San Francisco and was working at a gym while I was there. I've been pretty active, but after moving I want some extra support in finding my new routine and would love to have some geeky and nerdy friends who are active as well. Not to mention the yummyness of holiday food has my "fat" pants fitting tightly so when school starts on Monday I'm buckling down. 

I guess I just wanted to know if ya'll ever get together to workout or play? Or both?

Satyr- Ranger (hopefully!)
First Challenge, so no Attributes and or anything.
http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/41928-silly-satyr-start/

Hey all! I know I'm probably the annoying "new year" person, but I swear I have reason for joining at this time. I just moved back to Chelsea (between Jackson and A2) from San Francisco and was working at a gym while I was there. I've been pretty active, but after moving I want some extra support in finding my new routine and would love to have some geeky and nerdy friends who are active as well. Not to mention the yummyness of holiday food has my "fat" pants fitting tightly so when school starts on Monday I'm buckling down. 

I guess I just wanted to know if ya'll ever get together to workout or play? Or both?

I'm in jackson so I am up for it

Human Ranger LVL 3

STR- 6, DEX- 5, STA-6, CON-7, WIS-1, CHA-3

The Proving Grounds, Ranger13_ sets off once again

Do or do not, there is no try - Yoda