doubleornothing visits the Druids for a challenge

DoubleOrNothing

Nice! I don't want to talk about how much gold I have on the main character because it's the clearest indicator that I have spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME playing this game, lmao. She's a dual-wield, light armor type. I actually started her as a one-handed + magic character but found that it was more satisfying to whack things. But the summoning spells are still super awesome. I <3 atronachs. 

The other character is an assassin/dark brotherhood character. I highly recommend that quest chain if you haven't done it. It's super fun, there's a lot of cool armor and loot, and it just feels more dynamic than most of the other quest chains. However, if you think the bounty on your character is bad now...hahaha.

Level 2 Half-elf Druid

STR: 3 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 1 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 4.5 | CHA: 3

If you do not change where you are headed, you will end up where you are going.

How do you go about getting that line started? Is that something with the little kid in the house who's trying to summon them? I've mostly played out the companion and Thieve's Guild quests on my other character, hence why I'm working on some different things on this character first.

~Lvl 3~

~STR 3~DEX 2~STA 4~CON 7~WIS 7~CHA 5~

Yes, you go to that kid. The first two or three steps are pretty basic and boring, and then it gets really unexpected. 

For some reason I had skipped the Thieve's guild quests and am only about half-way through them. I think those would have been a useful precursor to the dark brotherhood quests, so you might want to do them on your khajit. Not necessary at all, just helpful. 

Man, I want to ask you a bunch of questions and geek out about this but I also don't want to drop any accidental spoilers. This might be my favorite game I've ever played. I was just so impressed by the stories, and the intricate world they created, and how consistently I was surprised by things (especially places). 

Level 2 Half-elf Druid

STR: 3 | DEX: 6.5 | STA: 1 | CON: 6.5 | WIS: 4.5 | CHA: 3

If you do not change where you are headed, you will end up where you are going.

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines