I am so glad to have found this site. I've been spending my time between semesters trying to organize my eating and exercising, but A Dance with Dragons, the Hobbit movie, and my near-genetic predisposition to immediately hoard and feast upon potatoes when the temperature drops below 55 have been hindering my process.

I used to belly dance quite a bit, and have been beginning to learn Uechi-Ryu karate. While I like to work out on my own at times, I really like the strength and flexibility that comes from doing real things, like practicing kata or dancing. I've signed up on the Adventurer board, Biut suppose I may be working toward levels in Monk/Bard. Speaking of which, there should be a Bard class.

I completed Tough Mudder last September, and have signed up for the July Event in Lake Tahoe. I want to be able to pull myself up, so maybe I can do better getting over those walls, and to build up my stamina so I can jog a bigger percent of the course, rather than walking pretty much the whole way. 

Anyway, I am a vegetarian, and love to cook. I get weekly organic produce boxes delivered, which encourage me to try cooking new veggies (my favorites are bok choy, collard greens, and kale). 

Tzippi Longstockings, level 9 Ranger/Monk 

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

MamaBear Kiss Off Waterbending Rounding <<Current

What most of us do when we want to be a class that isn't one of the guilds is we add it to whatever guild we're in for the current challenge. For example, I'm a "Druid/Cleric"

Current Challenge

"By the Most-Righteous-and-Blessed Beard of Sir Tanktimus the Encourager!" - Jarl Rurik Harrgath

Thanks for the welcome! I'm on a pretty good start, and have started up the infamous Excel Spreadsheets of everything, in which I painstakingly document everything I eat, and what times I eat. I don't calorie-count, but the threat of the spreadsheet is enough to make me turn down blatantly unhealthy things, and give me a +5 Will check bonus to saves against second servings.

Battle Log - My Fitness Pal - Quest to Find My Epic Quest - Challenges:   #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7,

The Westerosi Fitness Tour: Dorne Stormlands Vale the Reach Westerlands The Wall 

And jofalltrades - I saw your challenge - whew! Thanks for the link to the intervals - I may try to include that once I get into slightly better shape.

tamktimus - why Cleric? Are you a healer, or just prefer unedged weapons?

Hello!  I took belly dancing classes for a month once. I loved it, but had a schedule conflict, and never went back. I think I'll look into that again.

I love George RR! If it's in your budget, sign up for Audible. While I can't run to it, after I'm off of the treadmill I like to switch to a book to do the rest of my routine. I'm currently "reading" The Name of the Wind, and I just picked up the first Heterodyne novel (which I own in dead tree format, and I've read, but.... Phil and Kaja!)

Welcome to the Rebellion! And Swedish reference, yay.

Ash nazg durbatulûk

Îα είσαι καλÏτεÏος άνθÏωπος από τον πατέÏα σου

â–²STR 7 | DEX 11 | STA 6 | CON 6 | WIS 9 | CHA 5â–²

Welcome to the Rebellion! And Swedish reference, yay.

I figured a reference to my Hebrew name that makes me feel like THE STRONGEST GIRL IN THE WORLD would be good to keep me going. Unfortunately, I only did the first level of Rosetta Stone Swedish for a Linguistics class, so I can say "Jog vil jarna?" (spelling, I'm sure), and maybe know the difference between pepparkakor and struva, but that's it, I'm afraid.