Workout Mix

Not sure if this is the "right" location for this post, but we will see.

I am getting bored with the current music I listen to while running and working out.  I need some suggestions for a new workout mix.  I want any and all suggestions, from any genre, era, artist, etc.  Im counting on yall!!!

Élan Scout Level 2STR-5, DEX-4.5, STA-8.25, CON-1.5, WIS-3, CHA-2I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Compete Everyday

I'm more metal/rock so here's some bands:

Lamb of God, August Burns Red, Gojira, Parkway Drive, Evergreen Terrace, Unearth, Killswitch Engage, As I Lay Dying, In This Moment, Remembering Never

iAtlas, Level 1 Half-Elf MonkSTR 3|DEX 2|STA 3|CON 2|WIS 3|CHA 2

Battle Log | Intro | Challenge

“I swear by my life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man, nor ask another man to live for mine.â€

-Ayn Rand

I will warn you: it's on the pop/R&B/rap side, so if any of those things are distasteful to you, then you probably won't find it all that appealing. But it sure gets me going! I think you can just click on the link below and it'll take you there.

Sorry, but the link isn't working.

Élan Scout Level 2STR-5, DEX-4.5, STA-8.25, CON-1.5, WIS-3, CHA-2I may not be there yet, but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Compete Everyday

http://www.fitsugar.com/50-Minute-Running-Playlist-25804464

I love this playlist, even for lifting. All of the songs are about the same bpm so it helps you keep an even pace rather than jumping around. I've tried doing the same thing on personal playlists but I can never quite get it right. Plus there's a pretty awesome range of genres there.

No matter how slow you're going, you're still lapping everyone on the couch.

Hobbit Adventurer
STR - 4 DEX - 3 STA - 4 CON - 5.25 WIS - 5 CHA - 6.5

http://www.fitsugar.com/50-Minute-Running-Playlist-25804464

I love this playlist, even for lifting. All of the songs are about the same bpm so it helps you keep an even pace rather than jumping around. I've tried doing the same thing on personal playlists but I can never quite get it right. Plus there's a pretty awesome range of genres there.

Huh. I never would've thought to run to The Postal Service, even though I love them. Might use this later.

Sorry, but the link isn't working.

Shucks! Let's try this:

work on that fitness!

Pandora and my own CDs for my own. I go through moods, lately been into electronic/dubstep/drum and bass including Glitch Mob, Blackmill, Phutureprimitive, Lyndsey Sterling etc but also a big fan of Misfits, Dropkick Murphys, GWAR and Black Flag/Henry Rollins. If Rollins can't get you motivated, he punches you in the face, at least that's what I tell myself

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Level 1 Human Ranger

STR: 2|DEX: 2|STA: 2|CON: 3|WIS: 4|CHA: 2|

It's a TRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If You Wanna be By Lover & Genie in a Bottle, I set PRs every time.

Massrandir, Barkûn, Swolórin, The Whey Pilgrim
500 / 330 / 625
Challenges: 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 31 32 34 35 36 39 41 42 45 46 47 48 49 Current Challenge
"No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. What a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. " ~ Socrates
"Friends don't let friends squat high." ~ Chad Wesley Smith
"It's a dangerous business, Brodo, squatting to the floor. You step into the rack, and if you don't keep your form, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to." ~ Gainsdalf