[Mini-challenge]#6: Un-bearable guests

Nuala

I added in extra sun salutations last night and extra meditation time this morning.

SpiralGalaxy, Level 9 Halfling Elf Assassin
STR 17|DEX 13|STA 20|CON 13|WIS 21|CHA 15
Electromagnetics Engineer, Freelance sci-fi critic in Maryland

"I'm not telling you it's going to be easy, I'm telling you it's going to be worth it." 

Gosh, I've missed a lot Q_Q I won't fail you guys again.

Avast, ye filthy roman scum! > :D Away from me juice with yer grubby clutchin claws! (lol, I speak pirate today?)

HAHAHA!!! I love it!

12q5kSf.jpg

Those roman pirates are coming! 

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

Gosh, I've missed a lot Q_Q I won't fail you guys again.

Avast, ye filthy roman scum! > :D Away from me juice with yer grubby clutchin claws! (lol, I speak pirate today?)

Ahh, curse you mobile phone for double posting the things I write! D:

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

Final mission: Un-Bearable guests!

Our not secret-at-all anymore meeting point is but a battle field. Some dented Roman helmets, rotten fishes, broken spears lies here and there, signs of the previous battle. The druids have escaped the Roman pirates, or was it some tree-huggers thiefs that have fled us, understanding that they won't stole OUR JUICE! Some mushrooms roasts on an unattended fire, producing an heavy smoke that surrounds us all. The smoke is dense, stinging our nose and watering our eyes, we can barely see our brothers and sisters assassin by our side. The smoke makes us dizzy, you hear some coughing  nearby... wait, are those coughing or? Let me check this handy diagram:

zangiefchart--article_image.jpg

Well, apparently we have a case of BEARS!

You find yourself faced with a bear. The beast, noticing you, lunges at you and, despite the exhaustion,  you manage to jump up and grab a low hanging tree branch, pulling yourself up and out of the path of its swinging paw. It doesn't seems to be enough for the bear that keep on trying to reach  you. You'll have to escape every single one of his attack, or else..

Translation:

You got it, we definitely need to pull ourselves out of this problem. :D Allowed exercises are:

Dumbbell rows:

Inverted rows

Negative chin up

Negative pull-up

Chin-up

Pull-up:

Wide-grip pull-ups

Muscle-ups

Around-the-world

One arm-pullups

But also:

Bouldering: Number of problems

Climbing: number of meters/Feet(?) climbed

Rope climb: number of meters/Feet(?) climbed

Pick the exercises according to your fitness level of course. Each assassin will be assigned one bear to fight, don't be defeated :x

Countdown: http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/to?iso=20130217T12&p0=195&msg=Un-Bearable+attack

Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AotE3VGxMb_VdGJjWi1jRzEyck5VVzBHSWxjQUNIZlE#gid=5

It's the final week, let's give it our best!

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Right...

Ok let's make it like this then: just count the height climbed. Ex: 5m, 7m, 10m... Of course if you use another system, just precise it in the other column. Same thing for rope climbing. Just give me the height.

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines