[Mini-challenge]#6: Un-bearable guests

Nuala

Hmmm....well I just checked and I'm still being beaten by the bear. I'm heading out for the weekend, so perhaps I'm a goner. How many do we need to survive? Maybe I can knock him in the head with my Kettlebell or sledgehammer or somethin'

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

my bear clonked me over the head and i was out for two days. I think I can only manage pull-up negatives for the rest of this mini-challenge. Is dropping down a difficulty level OK if you're no longer capable of the higher level?

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

The bear has certainly eaten me alive.  

Yeah, getting furniture into our house was no small task thanks to that minimum space that homes must be elevated off of the ground in case of hurricane flooding... fun.  I've been way too worn and distracted to even glance at the playground in my back yard... calling my name... beckoning...  Q_Q  

I'm so sorry, I know I've been letting you guys down these last couple of updates.  Here's to hoping Otaku can keep it up in the next challenge.

But a mighty HUZZAH to those of you knocking down bears, escaping with children and hunting down that mushroom king.  A round of some nice cool juice to each of you, on me.

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

Well, I'm done for this challenge, I didn't participated as much as I wanted, but next time I'll be more serious!

At the time of the message, the fights results are (hopefully without mistakes):

Aeryn    VS    Bear    Winner:    Aeryn
BlackWidowEowyn    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
Crazyhawaiian21    VS    Bear    Winner:    Crazyhawaiian21
Croman Red    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
Devyn    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
drsloomis    VS    Bear    Winner:    drsloomis
Elastigirl    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
Happienumber    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
Kyliewyotie    VS    Bear    Winner:    Kyliewyotie
Nuala    VS    Bear    Winner:    Nuala
obax    VS    Bear    Winner:    obax
Phylanx    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
SpiralGalaxy    VS    Bear    Winner:    SpiralGalaxy
Wolverine    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
dmccarthy    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
Nyxy    VS    Bear    Winner:    Bear
Thunderstorm    VS    Bear    Winner:    Thunderstorm

Final results tomorrow! :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

A cold wind raises up this morning, blowing away the leftover spores and smoke from the meeting place. This fresh breeze cleanse our eyes and our lungs while we are still trying to avoid the bears attacks. It takes a while and a few tears for our body to get rid of the spores and a bit longer to fully understand what's really happening.

The bear we are struggling against are actually our own friends and guild members! Well, except Wolverine who is fighting against a tree... Ho wait, it's actually Phylanx the scout ent! Well, technically a tree. The spores were actually highly hallucinogenic and made us mistaken our own friends for enemy.

The final result of the fight is:

Aeryn    VS    Elastigirl    Winner:    Aeryn
BlackWidowEowyn    VS    SpiralGalaxy    Winner:    SpiralGalaxy
Crazyhawaiian21    VS    Happienumber    Winner:    Crazyhawaiian21
Croman Red    VS    Nuala    Winner:    Nuala
Devyn    VS    Kyliewyotie    Winner:    Kyliewyotie
drsloomis    VS    obax    Winner:    drsloomis
Elastigirl    VS    Aeryn    Winner:    Bear
Happienumber    VS    Crazyhawaiian21    Winner:    Crazyhawaiian21
Kyliewyotie    VS    Devyn    Winner:    Kyliewyotie
Nuala    VS    Croman Red    Winner:    Nuala
obax    VS    drsloomis    Winner:    drsloomis
Phylanx    VS    Wolverine    Winner:    Draw
SpiralGalaxy    VS    BlackWidowEowyn    Winner:    SpiralGalaxy
Wolverine    VS    Phylanx    Winner:    Draw
dmccarthy    VS    Elastigirl    Winner:    Elastigirl
Nyxy    VS    Thunderstorm    Winner:    Thunderstorm
Thunderstorm    VS    Nyxy    Winner:    Thunderstorm

Many many years after this events, some assassins will tell about this epic battle against the forest inhabitants and the dreaded mushroom king, whose final battle against is another story, that will be told another time ;). There are many different versions of our adventure these days, depending of the story teller, but all of them agrees on the ending, that will be taught to many generations of assassins "And this is why, to this day, Assassins never mix mushrooms and fermented juice products."

Here we go, it's the end of my last unofficial mini-challenge. Now, we will work on officials one and they will be much better! I hope you enjoyed the final twist, but it's not the end of the surprises, some more should be coming soon. Stay tuned!

I want to thank you all again to have follow my unofficial mini-challenges when I had nothing to give you in exchange. Now, we're up to make some even better ones!

You can thank Wolverine! He is responsible for most of the final mini-challenge. The ""And this is why, to this day, Assassins never mix mushrooms and fermented juice products." Idea was his, and it is awesome! :D Also, bears, I wanted to use some zombies at first but bears are more logical in a forest :P

Hahaha, I love that after we fought mushrooms and crazed barbarians to protect our juice boxes, that the concern on bears vs zombies was what would be more logical! This was an awesome challenge, Nuala, thank you and Wolverine for running it!

Level 13 Elven Assassin
Challenges: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | Current
Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it. - Goethe

Ha,good surpise ending.Thanks guys, that was fun I was trying to figure out the numbers for beating the bear I have always said I don't really like mushrooms, now I have an even better reason to not eat them.

Wisdom 21   Dexterity 13   Charisma 14   Strength 20  Constitution-13

Elastigirl Endeavors, Experiments, , and Explains - Current Challenge: May 9 to June 12 - Nerd Fitness Rebellion

"If more of us valued food and cheer and song, above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world" J.R.R.Tolkien

Sorry, I was crazed with fermented juice and funny mushrooms.

:(

I'll forgive you this time. I was basically asleep the whole time you were attacking me. This is the first I've heard about it. Ah well. I don't hold grudges. Much. (foreshadow music plays)

Level 17 Half Kender Assassin
XP 1700

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines