[Mini-challenge]#6: Un-bearable guests

Nuala

Awesome! Some of these are part of my normal routine already (cow/cat, snake), and I'll add some more in. I had started doing Bulgarian split squats for my leg workout, but I'll see if I can do shrimps instead. They'll never suspect a thing when they see the snake/cat/cow/bear/shrimp come sidling up the path!

I'm right with you! I was working Bulgerians, but I'll give the shrimp a try.

Level 2 Android Assassin

STR: 4.75 DEX: 3.75 STA: 3.75 CON: 2 WIS: 4 CHA: 3

Fitocracy | Challenge Log - 1 | Food Diary

@john_anderson

As an adventurer who is destined for the path of assassin, I would be honored to join you in your disguise efforts!

I'll start working on the crow pose (I did it fairly easily a couple years ago, so I just have to get back to that point!) and look up all the other ones to see if there are others I could attempt.

As an adventurer who is destined for the path of assassin, I would be honored to join you in your disguise efforts!

I'll start working on the crow pose (I did it fairly easily a couple years ago, so I just have to get back to that point!) and look up all the other ones to see if there are others I could attempt.

Welcome! I hope you'll have fun and that this mini-challenge will allow you to make acquaintance with your future assassins bothers and sisters :)

Nuala, level 13 Robot mistress of pain, Assassin Guild leader

First journey: The Rise and fall of an Assassin

#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6, #7, #8, #9, #10, #11, #12, #13

Second journey: Crawling back

yay I'm in :)

BlackWidowEowyn

Lvl 6 Hobbit Assassin

"Obstacles can't stop you, problems can't stop you. Most of all, other people can't stop you. Only you can stop you. " – J. Gitomer

"A vision of a champion is someone who is bent over drenched in sweat, at the point of exhaustion, when no one else is watching. "– Anson Dorrance

My kick in the Pants, #1, #2, #3, #4, #5

@missmajachere

Day #1:

I have set up the coordinates of my route. Reaching the destination point will take 222099 seconds. Camouflage suits are ready to use, first infiltration mission is crossing a field. Mooing quadrupeds are detected, analysis gives me a 99.9% chance of them being cows. Furthers examination of the battle field makes me notice the presence of mewings quadrupeds. Start cow/cat program.

[cow_cat]

Moo moo moo moo! Mew mew. Moo moo? Mew!

[/Moomoo_mewmew]

Note to self: Find a way to have both human and camouflaged language running in the same time. Moo.

Step #2: the suburbs. This place is filled with cooing dinosaurs and bowwowing quadruped. Action taken: alternate Pigeon program and Dog program.

Step #3: the swamps. Amphibians and reptilians filled the place. Action taken: alternate Frog program and Snake program. Make sure not to make any errors in the identification risk of being eaten by a snake while in frog disguise: 34.84571%.

Time taken to pass these three zones: 600 seconds. Find self in front of a lake. Have to try fitting into the shrimp costume. Chances of it happening... 0.0003% :(

Well it wasn't pretty, but with all the straddle work I've done in the last few months, I was able to at least get into firefly for a bit, though I couldn't get the kink out of my legs.  Still, feet were off the ground, so it counts.

firefly-pose-inside.jpg

At first I was "It looks fun, I have to try that!" Then I tried. That won't happen anytime soon apparently ^^'

Well it wasn't pretty, but with all the straddle work I've done in the last few months, I was able to at least get into firefly for a bit, though I couldn't get the kink out of my legs.  Still, feet were off the ground, so it counts.

firefly-pose-inside.jpg

Legs resting on elbows ala crow?

Wolverine

Level X Mutant

Legs resting on elbows ala crow?

Yes.  But I did the straight arm variant.  My straight arm strength is fine for it.  Bigger thing was straight armed I can have a more upright torso, with a more upright torso I don't need to be as flexible in the pancake stretch to get my feet up (where my flexibility is downright comical, by far my least flexible plane of movement).

currently maintaning

battle log challenges: 16,15,14,13,12,11,10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1
follow me: myfitnesspal
don't panic!

Soo, I managed to pull off a cat crawl for like... twenty seconds before my thigh muscles we're all "Lol, no sucker, we hurt today.  For this you must eat turf."  A near face plant ensued. XD

Halfling; Samurai Assassin, Level 2

Challenge Number Three: Reboot

"Runners see the city in a different way. We see the flow... The flow is what keeps us running, keeps us alive."

ZOMBIES!!

firefly-pose-inside.jpg

Holy fishsticks. That looks...like something I will fail to do tomorrow...

Bounty Hunter Jedi Assasin

I must control my THOUGHTS...
THOUGHTS become WORDS
WORDS become ACTIONS
ACTIONS define your CHARACTER
CHARACTER determines your DESTINY
MyFitnessPal | tumblr 

an Ent joins the party...

I can't believe I missed this! I'm in, I'm in!

I did some crane pose and tried firefly pose and fell on my butt, laughing before I even hit the ground. My flexibility is definitely not there yet.

To find piece with myself
I must first find a piece of myself

Important Information

New here? Please check out our Privacy Policy and Community Guidelines