First time Rebel long time Nerd!

Howdy Rebels  :pirate:!

I am currently in the Bay Area and have been pretty fit up until ~2 years ago.  I had just finished a   season of crossfit/dive training and was pretty beat-up from overuse and was highly unmotivated due to my own laziness and job dissatisfaction. I've decided that it is time to get back on the horse and train for some adventure races and get back the confidence I had when I was fit.

My nerd credentials are as follows as quickly as I can alphabetically : Aliens, Borderlands, Contra, Drizzt Do'urden, Echo, Felicia Day, Gran Turismo, Helo, Inuyasha, Joscelin Verreuil, Kismet, LoTR, Marsupial,  Ninjas, Othello, Parsec, Q, Romulan, Shoguns, Tekken, Underfae, Viserys, Willow, X-Men, Yolo, Zeitgeist.

I eat fairly healthy, am 27, 5'10" and 170lbs.  I look fairly fit but know for a fact that I can't hold a candle to my level just a few years ago.  All of which isn't helped by the fact that I now have a deskjob with 12 hr shifts and alternating from dayshift to nightshift every month.  

I've always loved bodyweight exercises (pullups especially) and want to cultivate an Assassin/Monk class over time.  I have been absolutely enthralled with Ninja Warrior and would love to compete someday or at least build up a personnel course to use for fun.  First step is to get moving on a regular basis for injury prevention before getting to deep in the the jumping, catapulting and general ass-kicking like Ezio/Bruce Lee.

Glad to join the rebellion and level up with the rest of the NF gang.  

Paradox, Humor, Change

Level Four Half-Elf Ninja (Assassin/Monk)

Str: 15.25 l Dex: 12.25 l Sta: 10.25 l Con: 5 l Wis: 10 l Cha: 7

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new." -Albert Einstein

Ninja Gecko Profile / Battle Chronicles