The comeback tour: Battle Log

yup, those darned calories!  I do track calories, more or less, and see clearly why my weight loss is slow....my calorie deficits are too small for the week.  You really do want to keep a strangle hold on your recent weight loss confidence, so I think you are right to track again for a week or so to remind yourself that you are in charge!

Finally went for a surf today, so much fun, I'm so stoked and happy :positive:  I've really missed the ocean, feel like I really am getting back to the old me.

The surfing was so much easier now I am lighter and stronger, I had a lot more puff and paddle strength than I expected after not surfing for 3+ years. :positive:

Endor, LVL 45 Half-Elf Ranger 

PR and Motivation Log | Current Battle Log 

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Awesome interview with Steve on the blog.

I saw that picture of you on the jetty and said, "Hey that's Brisbane Waters. That must be Dominic from the forums." My wife's grandma actually lives on Orange Grove Road and we lived with her for about a year when we were first married.   

Awesome interview with Steve on the blog.

I saw that picture of you on the jetty and said, "Hey that's Brisbane Waters. That must be Dominic from the forums." My wife's grandma actually lives on Orange Grove Road and we lived with her for about a year when we were first married.   

Thanks mate, yeah it's a lovely spot.

---------

I was going to start the Strength Guide today but I had to get up really early to travel for work so I did another RFG Level 4 instead. I'll start the RSG on Friday.

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

Did my first Rebel Strength Guide workout today.

Squats: 5 x 20kg

Push Press: 5 x 20kg.

The cool down stretching was actually more challenging than the workout, I'm so tight, really need to work on my flexibility.

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

well, you sound busy!  I have to scan back to find out what drive day is, but I think I have a guess!

You do a good job of sprinkling in those incentives.

I see you are doing the strength guide now.  I bought the strength guide and will be using it next challenge.

In the end I didn't get the Aeron chair, I had to spend the money on some unexpected bills, maybe down the track I'll get one.....but I do get to drive those cars for the day instead :D Can't wait!

Cool news on the RSG, you'll only be about 2 weeks behind me we can go through it at the same time :)

Feb-March 2022 Challenge

You have inspired me to figure out a way to get more fun exercise.  I love games with balls like tennis and ping pong (!) and I think I would like squash or raquet ball.  I might need to put more thought into how I spend my monthly gym budget...the YMCA allows you to suspend your membership for a month if you know you won't be using the facility- maybe I could play with that money by using it to try out new things some months.  I definitely use the gym more in the winter than the summer and my summer membership goes pretty unused.

I bet yesterday was fun for you!

I have lost my eating routines that I had developed, need to really get that back on track.  I should never have jumped on the scale when I got home- discouraged by the pounds even though I know I shouldn't be.  And I am the one who gave you the water under the bridge speech :-)