Okay, well I know it means pushing anything (and anyone) out of your path... but I mean it in a sense of pushing aside all the negativity that holds me back. Any negative people who just complain about everything and hold me down, and any negative problems I face in my day to day life.... I'm here to push everything negative behind me... fus ro dah!! :)

Hi :) my name is BeccaG... I'm pretty new to all this, you know, health and fitness... hah the last time I lifted weights was in a womens weight class in high school. So here I am learning the beginners bodyweight workout, eating mostly paleo foods (my hubby and I are going 80:20), and just generally living a healthier lifestyle. As of the last time I weighed myself.... (maybe 2 weeks ago?? hubby and I dont keep a scale in the house.. no good could really come of it, theres one in the gym if we are really motivated to check ourselves) so last I checked I was 160lbs... pre-baby I was 120.. I would like to get to be around that size again.. but as long as I'm fit and healthy the number doesnt really bother me as much as having all these super awesome pants I cant fit into anymore... ranging from size 2- 13. sad panda.

I am debating posting pics..... I have a horrible muffin top at the moment that makes me very sad. So that might not happen until I have an after pic I can say I'm proud of. lol

I also cannot wait until the next challenge starts, I got into this a couple weeks too late, as of right now i'm eating as much paleo as I can... and doing the beginners bodyweight workout mon wed and fri before school.... I'm easing into it so I dont just give up. I do lead a fairly active lifestyle, I'm on my feet most of the day between hair school and my kiddo.

Soo this is taking me out of my comfort zone a little, but I would absolutely love to make new friends and connections to help keep each other motivated!! Just add me :)

Bexxstahh

Level 1 || Adventurer

Race: unknown

"If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."

Welcome.  You do not need to wait for the next challenge.  Join the one in progress and think of it as a warm-up.  Pick out one or two habit-building goals, and dive in.  Spend some time looking in on the rest of the guild and you'll be sure to meet some new friends. 

The hardest part of the workout is lacing up your shoes'"

1011 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Current Challenge |

INTJ | MFP | FitBit

Welcome! I've had trouble with negative people in my past too. You're right you just have to push that stuff to the side and keep on going. Welcome! 

"It's always the ones that don't do anything that try to bring you down" - Henry Rollins

"There is no meantime, there is only now" - The Ditty Bops

Trail Blazing Elf Ranger Sumdawgtwigg Level 3  STR-3 DEX-4 STA-4 CON-3 WIS-5 CHA-2

Fitocracy

My Game Blog

DO IT CHALLENGE!

Awe :) you guys are so sweet. Sorry I've been MIA... life has been, well... interesting. I'm starting over. Sticking with the beginners bodyweight workout. Mostly paleo or clean living.. I'm not sure I'll have time and/or energy to start the next 6-week challenge. I hope I can though!!

Bexxstahh

Level 1 || Adventurer

Race: unknown

"If you want something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done."

BeccaG, that is awesome that you are still perservering. I know what it is like having a full life with work/children and other commitments. Hang in there and if anything... eat healthy (Paleo seems to be the way) and I'm positive that you will still see encouraging results!

RACE  /  H A L F  O R C   |  CLASS  /  D R U I D 

L E V E L  1

MY CURRENT CHALLENGE

STR:  3 | DEX: 1| STA:  2| CON:  3| WIS:  3| CHA:  3

You can do it! Play with your kids as a type of exercise (: My dogs are my "kids" and that's what I do on my off days :P I've also been using the beginner's body weight routine, and have increased it and added a few things to it as I have improved. Check out my Daily Battle Log here if you'd like to see how I've changed it some to suit my needs (: Good luck and welcome to the Rebellion!