Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

What did one tectonic plate say when it bumped into another?

"Sorry, my fault!"

• Like 4

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

1fktr8.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

@Guzzi instructed me to post this over here (originally listed in the "What Made You Smile Today" thread because I will smile for anyone if I like them already):

Why did the pirate go to the Caribbean? 

To get some ARRRR & ARRRR. 

*chuckles* yeah, pretty terrible. Best results if you deliver the punchline making a hook finger and closing one eye, pirate-style (???) 

• Like 2

What is sodium's favorite sandwich?

2Na

• Like 3

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

9 hours ago, WhiteGhost said:

It took me a minute to get that

Joke grenade!

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

Courtesy your friendly neighbourhood RandMart

King David rode a motorcycle.  We know because the Bible says "His Triumph could be heard throughout the land."

Did you hear the creator of auto correct died?  May he restaurant in peace.

Q. Which is the most curious letter

A. Y

• Like 4

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

What's a cats favorite color?

Purrrrple.

Courtesy of Jitter Bug - Age 5.

• Like 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I suppose you're familiar with my dark-ish sense of humour by now.. :D

Reddit, 'What is the most ignorant thing someone has ever said to you?'

After my sister had passed away, someone I knew said, "At least she died doing what she loved"

She died of a heroin overdose.

-BigOlGabe

• Like 3

"There is beauty in hardship / There are poems in grief" -Assemblage 23, Damaged

| STR:2.25 | DEX:2.25 | STA:2 | CON:1.25 | CHA:3.25 | WIS:7 | A place I will collect my woots - if I remember

Challenges | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |  6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 15.115.2 |

Milythaels'  HOoRAY for which I am grateful | Today, right now, I am alive. And that is good.

It is amazing the power of those small gestures of love and kindness have on our lives. <3 - Liberator

"I myself am made entirely of flaws, stiched together with good intentions." - Augusten Burroughs, Magical thinking:True stories

"Pick up the pieces and keep going, one painfully slow step at a time." Hiraedd the twice-risen, hamadryad. 

"Spread love and understanding. Use force if necessary." - Leon Trotsky

"Let me think about the people I care about the most, and when they fail or disappoint me, I still love them, I still give them chances, and I still see the best in them. Let me extend that generosity to myself." zefrank1, An Invocation for Beginnings

"I don't feel guilty for wanting. That's like being mad because you have to breathe or pee. It just is." Someone in Reddit

"If you do strange things, strange things will happen!"

"That's it! Now go make something beautiful." -Jake Parker

15 hours ago, Butternut said:

When Chuck Norris was born he drove his mom home from the hospital.

I hear that death once had a near Chuck experience. ;) 

• Like 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

What kind of bees make milk instead of honey?

835.jpg

• Like 2

Level 2 Warforged Druid

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

5 hours ago, Guzzi said:

I hear that death once had a near Chuck experience. ;) 

Chuck Norris is the reason Waldo is hiding 

• Like 3

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve." 

In Jamaica, you can get a steak and kidney pie for $1.75, a chicken and mushroom pie for $1.60, and an apple pie for $2.15. In St. Kitts and Nevis, a steak and kidney pie will cost you $2.00, a chicken pie (without mushrooms) is $1.70, and a cherry pie can be yours for $1.95. In Trinidad and Tobago, that steak and kidney pie comes in at $2.50, but you can get two for $3.50, while the chicken and mushroom pie is $2.25, or two for $3.25. They also offer meat and potato pie for $2.00 or two for $3.00. Their apple pies and cherry pies are often sold for $2.75 or two of any combination for $4.75. 

Those are the Pie Rates of the Caribbean.

• Like 5

Level 2 Warforged Druid