Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

(Please pardon my words, but an older woman told me this one in front of customers the other day)

What do you call it when a whore farts?

prostitoots 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

"One should eat to live, not live to eat." -Molaire-

"People always forget their hangover" -My dear ol' dad

"People are born to live, while some are born to evolve." 

I read a study the other day that found six out of seven dwarfs are not happy.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

What do you call an alligator who is wearing a vest?

Spoiler

An investigator.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

A lawyer dies and winds up at the pearly gates. He walks up to St. Peter and says, "There must be some mistake! I'm too young to die!"

St. Peter looks at his book and says, "No, you were scheduled to die at 83."

The lawyer says, "But I'm only 42!"

St. Peter says, "Not according to your billable hours."

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

Three mothers meet for tea and brag about their sons.

Mother one: My son is an assistant manager. His boss says 'that's my right-hand man' when he sees him.

Mother two: My son is a firefighter. He saved a a young woman last week and she calls him 'my hero' when she sees him.

Mother three: My son is a stripper. His clients say 'my God!' when they see him.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Current form: Chubby House Cat (lvl4)

Weight objective: 20%

S. 4 P. 6 E. 4 C. 7 I. 8 A. 4 L. 5

Battle log

Current Challenge

Handy linky.

17 hours ago, Basement Cat said:

Three mothers meet for tea and brag about their sons.

Mother one: My son is an assistant manager. His boss says 'that's my right-hand man' when he sees him.

Mother two: My son is a firefighter. He saved a a young woman last week and she calls him 'my hero' when she sees him.

Mother three: My son is a stripper. His clients say 'my God!' when they see him.

Mother four doesn't like to boast about her son, the assistant manager of a local nightclub, where he also dresses as a fireman for a nightly striptease.

But enough about my boyfriend...

(I wish!)

• Haha 4

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

♫♪ He sees you when you're sleeping;

He knows when you're awake;

He knows if you've been bad or good;

Because you share too much online...♫♪

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

On 12/6/2017 at 4:33 PM, Tomu-san said:

♫♪ He sees you when you're sleeping;

He knows when you're awake;

He knows if you've been bad or good;

Because you share too much online...♫♪

Just saw this and now I'm composing the full version in my head...so thanks for that.

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

What alignment is rice?

Pilafal good.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

A woman is at her husband's funeral. A man sits next to her and asks, "May I say a word?"

The woman says, "Yes, please do."

The man stands up, clears his throat, and says, "Plethora," then sits back down.

"Thank you," says the widow. "That means a lot."

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

I went through a phase where I carved figurines of Bilbo and Frodo and the others out of wood. I gave it up because it was becoming hobbit-forming.

• Haha 4

Two cannibals walk into a restaurant and demand someone to eat. The terrified waiter stammers out "We don't normally serve cannibals, but by happenstance, we have a businessman from Prague who just died of a heart-attack." One cannibal looks to the other and shrugs "What do you think, could we split the Czech?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 3