Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

On 4/29/2018 at 5:40 PM, Rubik'sCat said:

If you keep posting jokes in this thread it could become a force of hobbit for you.

True, but it does keep me from getting any Shire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

One that no longer works in the age of cellphones:

Teacher: "Hey! You two! I thought I told you to quit passing notes!"

Student: "We aren't passing notes, we're playing cards."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"If you would improve, be content to be thought foolish and stupid." - Epictetus

"You just gotta listen to your body, unless it's saying anything about stopping, pain, your joints, or needing water."

Level 20 Pilgrim (Adventurer 7, Assassin 3, Druid 2, Monk 10, Ranger 5, Rebel 9, Scout 10, Warrior 4)

This joke has been rated 'M' for Mature.

Spoiler

Why does Dr. Pepper come in a bottle?

Because his wife is out of town.

• Haha 4

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

Why can't a Tyrannosaurus Rex clap it's hands?

It's extinct. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Level 2 Warforged Druid

STR: 2, DEX: 1, STA: 3, CON: 3, WIS: 2, CHA: 3

"If these people tell this story to their children as they sleep; then maybe someday they'll see a hero is just a man who knows he is free."

Good night and joy be to you all ~Jitters The. Clown

Current Challange: New Challenges Ahead!

Battle Log: Clowning around daily

Past Challenges: Leveling Up PvP Jump Rope Boss Continue? System Failure Systems Online Calling Rush Confirm Reset Select World Select Difficulty, Select Character, Repairs, Press Start, First Timer, Jump Rope PVP Challenge

I stole my ex-girlfriend's wheelchair.

Guess who came crawling back to me...

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

What does it sound like when whales cry?

Blubber, blubber, blubber!

• Haha 1

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

People are shocked when they find out that I'm a lousy electrician.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

12 hours ago, Tomu-san said:

People are shocked when they find out that I'm a lousy electrician.

This one is actually funny :D

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

How many grammar nazis does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Spoiler

Too.

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Rubik'sCat said:

Hmm, I thought it only took won.

Unless they're German, then it takes nein.

• Haha 4

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

Awesome thread, btw. :D

Why did Adele cross the road?

Spoiler

To say hello from the other side.

A dyslexic man walks into a bra....

What's purple, and when you throw it against the wall, your neighbour's phone rings?

Spoiler

Pure coincidence.

And the best Knock Knock joke I ever heard:

v2IBs.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

There, caught up with the entire thread. :P

I'll never get those hours back...

Pirate jokes:

Why are pirates called 'pirates'?

Because they ARRRRR!

How many 'R's do pirates use to say 'ARRRRR'?

All of them.

Football jokes:

(that's "soccer" for you North Americans ;))

Why do the residents of Dortmund drink their wine straight out of the bottle?

Because Bayern Munich has all the cups.

Pardon me, but this one's racist:

Why doesn't Pakistan have a national football team?

Because every time they'd get a corner, they'd open a shop.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The Big Bang:

And on the Eighth Day, God pointed at Adam and said: "Pull my finger!"

Little known facts:

It was not Alfred Nobel but in fact Chuck Norris who invented dynamite. Chuck was experimenting with powders to make a protein shake.

Chuck Norris once participated in a show of "Celebrity Wheel of Fortune" in the early '80s. They're still waiting for the wheel to stop spinning.

Chuck Norris currently starts his day with a protein shake made out of gunpowder, liquid XTC, enriched uranium, stem cells, egg white from a dodo egg, pure Colombian cocaine, rattlesnake venom and Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson.

Chuck Norris once built an entire hospital from the ground up, with his bare hands.

It was the hospital he was born in.

I've got hundreds more where these came from. :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Rubik'sCat said:

Lol those Chuck Norris ones are hilarious. Can you post a link for more?

These were all from memory (and paraphrased). Just Google "Chuck Norris facts", you'll find hundreds of lists. :P

And while we're at it:

What do you call an Arab flying a plane?

A pilot, you racist bastard!

What do you call ten lawyers at the bottom of a lake?

A good start!

What do you call ten Arabs at the bottom of a lake?

A group of divers, you racist bastard!

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, TimovieMan said:

What do you call ten lawyers at the bottom of a lake?

Hide contents

A good start!

What do you call ten Arabs at the bottom of a lake?

Hide contents

A group of divers, you racist bastard!

But what do you call ten Arabian lawyers at the bottom of a lake...?

What happens when you play Final Fantasy VII with everyone called Cloud?

It gets quite confusing... https://ff7crowdofclouds.wordpress.com/

22 hours ago, Artinum said:

But what do you call ten Arabian lawyers at the bottom of a lake...?

Still a good start, you racist bastard!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss