Ba Dum Tiss (Bad Joke Thread)

Two days late, but this is my favourite Halloween joke:

I killed a vampire last night!

Or possibly a kid.

Either way, the wooden stake worked! B)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

2018-19 & 2021 threads: Battle log | Challenge I | IIIIIIV | V | VI | VII

What has more lives than a cat?

Spoiler

A frog. They croak several times a day.

Where do frogs go when they need glasses?

Spoiler

To the hoptometrist.

And the last one entirely spoilered due to being M-Rated:

Spoiler

What did one lesbian frog say to another?

"It's true. We do taste like chicken."

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

The Great Reading Thread of 2024

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :) 

Why did the cranberries turn red?

Because they saw the turkey dressing!

What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving?

Lucky

Who doesn't eat on Thanksgiving?

A turkey because it is always stuffed.

What do you call a running turkey?

Fast food

What was the turkey suspected of? 

Fowl play

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Active challenges: Spring Respawn: Winter Blues to Summer Bod | Walk to Mordor - (spreadsheet) | DailyDare | Weight Loss PVP 10/12 lbs in 10/12 weeks - (spreadsheet)

2023-24 threads: Challenge VIII | IX | X | XI | XII | XIII | XIV | XV | XVI | XVII | XVIII

A guy walks into a crowded bar and slams the door behind him to quiet the place down. He unholsters his pistol and starts waving it around, yelling, "I have a Colt .45 with seven rounds in the clip and one in the chamber and I demand to know who the sum'bitch is that's been sleeping with my wife!"

A voice from the back of the room calls out, "You don't have enough ammo!"

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

"I have some bad news and some worse news."

"Oh no, Doctor! What's the bad news?"

"Your test results came back, and they said you only have 2 days to live."

"That's terrible! What news could possibly be worse?"

"Well, I tried to get in touch with you yesterday...."

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Tomu-san - Level 3 HalfOgre Ranger

[ STR 2 | DEX 2 | STA 3 | CON 8 | WIS 6 | CHA 2 ]

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Robert Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

"I came here to drink milk and kick ass. And I've just finished my milk."

- Maurice Moss

What's the difference between a psychologist and a magician?

A psychologist spends their time pulling habits out of rats...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Spoiler

"A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

- Maurice Moss

Where do bad rainbows go?

Prism.

• Like 4

Spoiler

- Maurice Moss

What's the name of Yoda's favorite dinosaur?

Spoiler

The Doceratops. Because there is no tri.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

“I've always believed that failure is non-existent. What is failure? You go to the end of the season, then you lose the Super Bowl. Is that failing? To most people, maybe. But when you're picking apart why you failed, and now you're learning from that, then is that really failing? I don't think so." - Kobe Bryant, 1978-2020. Rest in peace, great warrior.

Personal Challenges, a.k.a.The Saga of Scalyfreak: Tutorial; Ch 1; Ch 2; Ch 3; Ch 4; Ch 5; Ch 6; Intermission; Intermission II; Ch 7; Ch 8; Ch 9; Ch 10; Ch 11; Ch 12 ; Ch 13; Ch 14Ch 15; Ch 16; Ch 17; Intermission IIICh 18; Ch 19; Ch 20; Ch 21; Ch 22; Ch 23; Ch 24; Ch 25; Intermission IV; Ch 26; Ch 27; Ch 28; Ch 29; Ch 30; Ch 31; Ch 32; Ch 33; Ch 34; Ch 35; Ch 36; Ch 37; Ch 38; Ch 39; Ch 40; Intermission V; Ch 41; Ch 42; Ch 43; Ch 44; Ch 45; Ch 46; Ch 47; Intermission VI; Ch 48; Ch 49; Ch 50

What’s the difference between a giraffe and a digger (excavator in the US?)

One has hydraulics and the other has high bollocks :P 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

Life is far too short to take seriously

As soon as space travel is possible I’m moving from the Milky Way galaxy to the Soymilky Way galaxy. 

Because I'm galactose intolerant. :P

• Haha 3

Make Life Rue The Day                             Turning back the clock                                                Recipe book  14

A large passenger plane is sitting on the runway, full except for the pilots who have yet to board. 

Moments later, the side door opens and in stumble the pilot and his co-pilot, both holding a blind man's cane and stumbling over seats trying to get to the front cabin.

The passengers mumble and laugh nervously amongst themselves after seeing this. It had to be a practical joke.

Minutes later though the plane lurches down the runway, picking up more and more speed every second. Some of the passengers are white as ghosts now and are fidgeting nervously in their seats.

The plane roars down the runway towards the fencing with precious little time to get airborne now.

All of the passengers scream their heads off now, terrified of the ensuing crash.

At the last possible second the plane is airborne and barely escapes the end of the runway. 

Once in the air, the pilot turns to his co-pilot and says:

"Ya know, if it weren't for the screams we'd never know when to get in the air".  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
37 minutes ago, Tanktimus the Encourager said:
hqdefault.jpg

I think their horror can be more acutely summed up with this image...
294222b7a68307915721142083ebda98.jpg

Which is exactly what I cooked for dinner tonight actually. Only I cook the carrots IN the mince. Makes all the difference y’know. :D:D:D 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

I think their horror can be more acutely summed up with this image...
294222b7a68307915721142083ebda98.jpg

Which is exactly what I cooked for dinner tonight actually. Only I cook the carrots IN the mince. Makes all the difference y’know. :D:D:D 

Nope. The meat mince thing next to the carrots isn't gray enough.