How was yesterday's workout and do you think you'll increase? 

Also, on plastic surgery.. I think that if the changes aren't too drastic and it makes you happier than go for it, but in Lisa's case she stopped paying attention to realistic outcomes, she didn't take into account that face plastic surgery is the ones that are most messed up. Celebs with lots and lots of money get it wrong.. If it had worked out and made her look better than we might have been like "Oh.. ok. I don't like it, but it looks better lol."

Boobs and other areas are a bit easier to mess with and if the symmetry is off it isn't as large an ordeal. Now I'm off to get chest implants. :D 

Brute, I doubt you have any trouble tell your girlfriend that you like her just the way she is.. but I also respect that you're willing to support her in her decision. I believe that made the third time on NF you've mentioned her :o

Warrior in Training - I squat, therefore I am TestChallenges Feb-March | Log | PvP one | Old Challenges three, fourfive, six

Social. MFP | Fitocracy

I totally understand the insecurities topic and the wanting to be happy with your body flaws and all.  I think as females a lot of us battle that.  We want to just pay to have it fixed and go away but at the same time we want to learn how to accept ourselves.  There are a lot of female body image standards out there messing with our heads.

I fell off at the end of the week, new week starting today though LOL.  I basically took the weekend off.  I need to do my FIT TEST this week but I really want to finish out the last three HIITS I haven't accomplished yet. 

How did you do?

Level 1  Pixie

Ranger

STR: 2 DEX: 3 STA: 3 CON: 2 WIS: 2 CHA: 3

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

I did my Saturday C25k, Sunday was active, and worked out Monday night.  I will get a work out in tonight and then Wednesday will be rest day, and Thurs I will be traveling most of the day.  But I will finally be home from training!  YAY!

As long as you are getting it done this week, whatever you get done is more than you would have done otherwise.  Keep at it!

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

Well boys I have been looking at that date...to be honest when I first signed up I was a little sad it was so far away, and yes I will be participating.  I think it will give me that extra motivation to become beastly ;-).  I don't need to be super woman or anything but I do want to be more toned.  I am alright tones wise but I want abs!  My goals have already been running through my head and I am getting excited:-)

Level 1  Pixie

Ranger

"Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure...than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat." - Theodore Roosevelt

Well boys I have been looking at that date...to be honest when I first signed up I was a little sad it was so far away, and yes I will be participating.  I think it will give me that extra motivation to become beastly ;-).  I don't need to be super woman or anything but I do want to be more toned.  I am alright tones wise but I want abs!  My goals have already been running through my head and I am getting excited:-)

Sweet!  That is totally all covered in Win sauce.

John AKA Brute Squad

Challenge Thread

Man, Myth, Legendary Hero

Ogre Level 5 .....do Ogres have any class?

www.mydatewithnatalieportman.com

Love much, this will all be over in a minute :love_heart:

I totally dance at my desk too. Sometimes, I even rap. It gets kind of awkward when you work in a cubicle :)

I've been caught multiple times singing or dancing.....it does get awkward.  There’s that weird moment where someone is looking at you like "did I just witness that."  Classic.  If we worked together we could have karaoke cubicle Tuesdays LOL.

Level 1  Pixie

Ranger

HIIT is great! I definitely use it in my workout arsenal. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes for you! I'm just starting Couch to 5k myself and running really intimidates me so I guess you could say I'm just chasing the fear! hehe

Hearthsinger the Wandering Bard

Level 4 Halfling Ranger

STR 9 | DEX 7 | STA 12 | CON 11 | WIS 8 | CHA 9

"You are what you do. You can re-create yourself every second of your life." -Xena

Read my blog at Project Reroll. | FitBit | Current Challenge | Previous Challenges: 1st 2nd 3rd

Hmm karaoke cubicle tuesday.. I like this. Happy hour at my desk!

Sir I like the way you think.

HIIT is great! I definitely use it in my workout arsenal. Looking forward to seeing how it all goes for you! I'm just starting Couch to 5k myself and running really intimidates me so I guess you could say I'm just chasing the fear! hehe

Running intimidated me at first as well.  Then bam I found myself feeling challenged and enjoying it.  This weekend will be my first long run in a while.  I got really sick after my last half marathon in Aug so I lost a little running desire as well as some other changes that limited my running time.  I’m excited to get back into it as well as to see how you advance in your running.

Level 1  Pixie

Ranger

Wow! Hearth you've lost quite a bit of weight congrats!! And a pretty short time period too! Running is easy once you get started.. the trick is it teaches you patience. 

So now we all just need to work at the same place for this karaoke bar night to begin.

Warrior in Training - I squat, therefore I am TestChallenges Feb-March | Log | PvP one | Old Challenges three, fourfive, six

Social. MFP | Fitocracy