Anyone else love dancing?

I looked for a thread here but didn't find one ....

I love dancing, when I was a little kid I wanted to be a ballerina :lol: ... way too tall for that. I took a couple years of jazz dance in college (did a few concerts even), jazzercise at the gym, went clubbing every weekend in grad school, took hip hop lessons years ago.

I didn't dance for many years but I'm taking salsa classes now. I feel happier when I'm dancing ... anyone else feel the same way?

Anduril, level 3 human adventurer

(ranger wannabe)
STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 3.5 | CON 6.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Intro thread | Daily Journal
Top weight 211, currently 184, goal weight 150 (5' 8-1/2")

Life has no remote; you have to get up and change it yourself.

I really love dancing even though i have the rhythm of a rhino doing ballet everytime i go to a class i end up having a blast! However, due to my rhino rhythm it takes me a while to get up the courage to go to new classes (i've moved recently) so i haven't been in a while but this has reminded me how much i enjoy it so may have to find a local class!

Hobbit on a mission level 2

STR: 2 | DEX: 1 | STA: 3 | CON: 3 | WIS: 1 | CHA: 3

http://rebellion.nerdfitness.com/index.php?/topic/71372-smileitsmes-fight-to-be-an-initiate/

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning how to dance in the rain!

Ooh, me! I did ballet when I was little, and then jazz and modern in high school and college. These days, I mostly do fire dancing (poi and fans). Dance is most definitely my physical activity of choice, no matter how much I might enjoy the other activites I do.

only what you take with you

Challenges: Starstuff Wars Episode I, II, III, IV, V, VI  

NF character ~ Fitbit ~ Strava ~ Smashrun ~ MyFitnessPal

Food Log

well then... i've got 

for ya

*Please not "I Hope You Dance", please not "I Hope You Dance"*

*opens link*

Oh. *Pleasantly surprised*

Also, as far as dance goes, swing dance is my dance of choice :-)

Human Adventurer Level 1STR: 2     DEX: 3     STA: 3      CON: 2      WIS: 3        CHA: 2

Current Assignments: Beginner Bodyweight Routine, 10k Training

I lived in the Dominican Republic growing up and learned to Merengue there. I took Swing dance lessons with girlfriend back around 97-98 and learned a lot. Since then, I've dabbled in salsa, tango, and several other ballroom styles. I've always had fun with it.

And of course, I love going to clubs :)

Level 6 Wizard of Beer Warrior
STR 21.25 | DEX 5.75 | STA 7.75 | CON 3.50 | WIS 9.50 | CHA 3.25
Twitter | Epic Trip | Current Challenge
Previous Challenges: 1 2 3 4 5
*the warrior formerly known as icedtrip and former dothraki god of thunder furyan*

I love going to clubs :)

I loved going to clubs when I was in grad school in Chicago -- they had some amazing ones there.

I'm kind of too old to be in clubs now ... everyone is my daughter's age .... :lol:

Anduril, level 3 human adventurer

(ranger wannabe)
STR 8 | DEX 4 | STA 3.5 | CON 6.5 | WIS 3 | CHA 3.5

Intro thread | Daily Journal
Top weight 211, currently 184, goal weight 150 (5' 8-1/2")

Life has no remote; you have to get up and change it yourself.

*Please not "I Hope You Dance", please not "I Hope You Dance"*

*opens link*

Oh. *Pleasantly surprised*

Also, as far as dance goes, swing dance is my dance of choice :-)

Swing is one of my favorites too. I took swing lessons at MIT when I lived in that area -- they'd talk about torque and bring in force gauges for us to hold when talking about keeping tension between you and your partner.

I love to dance! Never learned any technique, but I've had a couple of salsa lessons which I adore, Zumba is up there in my favourite workouts, and I love going out dancing to good music with my friends. I don't know and don't care if I'm good at it - it's fun and it makes me happy :D

HERANJE

Level 2 Half-Orc Adventurer

STR 3.5 DEX 4 STA 4 CON 7 WIS 5.5 CHA 5

Daily Progress Log

Real-Life RP: Storified Quest to Free My Inner Wood Elf

I love to dance, but have never done it professionally or gone to school for it. When I was young, I was forced to do a lot of folklore dancing (school stuff) and enjoyed it. One of my goals once I lose sufficient weight is to maybe take a class and include it into my routine. For now, Just Dance on the Wii is where I get my groove on haha.

Niwa no niwa ni wa, niwa no niwatori wa niwaka ni wani wo tabeta.

I just bought Just Dance 2, and I played a bit over the weekend while alone at home. I've never done anything like it before, so I felt kind of silly haha. But it was fun after a while. I don't think there is any PVP set up though. You may have to start it!

Niwa no niwa ni wa, niwa no niwatori wa niwaka ni wani wo tabeta.