• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Chanda

Mini-challenge 2: The Romans are Here!!!!

Not sure exactly where I would fall (Assassin temporarily hanging with the Rangers), but I'm in!

Normally I would say you are a Ranger... but if you really really want you can use your Assassin origin and claim free choice. :)

I think this is just the encouragement I need to get back into the challenge! 

This made my day!  :nevreness:

ETA: But the burpees I am about to do will be an even better part of my day. :)

This made my day!  :nevreness:

ETA: But the burpees I am about to do will be an even better part of my day. :)

I've been struggling for the last 2 weeks but this post sparked a fire... :D

Yay for burpees! 

I've been struggling for the last 2 weeks but this post sparked a fire... :D

Yay for burpees! 

I hear you! I have the same issue on the exercise part of my own challenge. Doing great everywhere else but can't seem to get moving. So timing of this one is perfect!  :onthego:  Burpees!!!!

Greetings, Druids! I offer you my hiding skills and Swiss Army Knife. Sadly I have lost the toothpick.

Welcome! Don't sweat the lost toothpick... we are in a forrest, we'll improvise!  ;)

So. Excited.

I second the 'yay burpees!' :)

Woohoo! I remember your awesome burpee numbers from last time.

Romans you should be shaking in your little toeless sandals. You stand no chance!

Hello! Bit of a nervous newbie here. I was a bit late to the party, but I'm hoping it's not too late to join still :D Ranger, by the way ;)

You're not too late! Welcome! Have fun!

Now Roman... you'd better get moving! You also seem to have wandered into a clearing filled with Gauls. We were taking a nap and are not very happy about being woken up by the clinking of your armor. I see some of my fellow Gauls already reaching for their stinky fish. RUN!

ETA: I just saw this was your fist post... you may want to define yourself some goals and do a practice challenge for the next 2 weeks. Or you can just play along in this mini-challenge. Welcome to NF!

Thank you! As we speak I'm formulating some more solid goals in my head, soon to be proudly declared on my profile!

Awesome. You'll want to post then here:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/forum/227-ranger/

As we are in the middle of a 6 week challenge, the next 2 weeks would be practice for you. Nonetheless, it can be valuable experience for your first full 6 week challenge:

http://nerdfitnessrebellion.com/index.php?/page/index.html/_/challenges/6-week-challenge-rules-r15

This here is a mini-challenge also known as a side-challenge. Something we do as a little extra... just for fun and glory! :)

Ohoho, all you Gauls better watch out... because Rhyme, the Roman rookie who has no idea what she's doing, is on the loose!! ;)

Walking will be easy enough as it lines up with my goals, but I've never done sun salutations, burpees, or any sort meditation before. Looks like I'll be learning something new this week!

I'll go ahead and log in today's walk. CHAAAAARGE! :onthego:

"Those burpees are killer" -- agree.  never did one yet, they look like they would kill me -- but Salutations to the Sun, I can just about manage.

This challenge came at the perfect time for me, the first week I've had any significant free time in quite a while.

Thank you, thank you, and thank you.  (Late as usual, but I'm in)