March New England Meetup

I was still under the assumption that we were aiming for the 3rd. Are we pushing back a week or two? If people don't want to do the Gravity course, we can always just meet up for drinks around PAX-East as a few of us will be there anyway.

Nothing was set in stone for the 3rd.  You know I will definitely be aboot for a PAX meetup.  PAXPAXPAXPAX.

I'm very upset I missed registration for the Pokemon Bar Crawl though.  I may be hitting up the PrePax board game night at the Westin.  You should go too, it's right up your alley.  Doesn't even need to be for PAX attendees for others who might not be going.

Info

The Tin Man: Cyborg Ranger

Tin Man's Out of Date Epic Quest

I am what I do.

I'm still in, especially if it's a weekend.  I'm not going to PAX-East but I live in the area so I could still meet up.

Danielle, Level 2 Forest Nymph Adventurer

STR 6.5 | DEX 2 | STA 4+1 | CON 9 | WIS 6+1 | CHA 3+1

Inventory: 5 silver pieces, a free dinner (full of vegetables), shiny belt of Endurance, Babel Fish

Challenges: 1 2

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

Background | MFP

Depending on where/when this is I could show up, too.  I live in Medford, but have a fairly easy ride into the city via bus.  I just can't do things the next 2 weekends because of pre-scheduled things.

RisenPhoenix, the Entish Aikidoka

Challenge: RisenPhoenix Turns to Ash

"The essence of koryu [...is] you offer your loyalty to something that you choose to regard as greater than yourself so that you will, someday, be able to offer service to something that truly is transcendent." ~ Ellis Amdur, Old School

Ooh!  Ooh!  Just seeing this.

Soooo where we at?  I've got plans this Saturday night, but will try to work my schedule around any other time.

"The world will never starve for want of wonders, but for want of wonder." --GK Chesterton

Domine, non sum dignus ut intres sub tectum meum, sed tantum dic verbo et sanabitur anima mea...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/jbaileysewell

http://gravitycourse.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/gravity-abington

I'm reading all the reviews on Yelp. It's all people complaining about how it's really hard or they got hurt. This gives me mixed feelings. 

Do I want to get hurt? no. Do I want to do something incredibly difficult and possibly dangerous? yes.

Dwarven Warrior

What's Seth Doing Nowadays?

Sometimes I lift it. Sometimes It Lifts Me.

http://gravitycourse.com/

http://www.yelp.com/biz/gravity-abington

I'm reading all the reviews on Yelp. It's all people complaining about how it's really hard or they got hurt. This gives me mixed feelings. 

Do I want to get hurt? no. Do I want to do something incredibly difficult and possibly dangerous? yes.

I'm with you on this...then again, I also had to be talked down from signing up for Tough Mudder before ever having done any obstacle course OR race (even a 5K) ever so I might be an anomaly.

It seems like an odd place...they do under 21 dance nights on Fridays which is just random.  I am intrigued by the black room though...apparently it may have live animals?  I feel like this place could be really cool or just straight up strange.  Either way, it probably makes for a good story. 

I'm in if a few people want to check it out (an hour on the course + the black room is $25) and if it sucks we could always just go drink.  We could plan to meet up at a nearby place too in case anyone wants to skip the Gravity course and just meet up for drinks.

Danielle, Level 2 Forest Nymph Adventurer

STR 6.5 | DEX 2 | STA 4+1 | CON 9 | WIS 6+1 | CHA 3+1

Inventory: 5 silver pieces, a free dinner (full of vegetables), shiny belt of Endurance, Babel Fish

Challenges: 1 2

"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

Background | MFP

Edit: just saw the thread on Pax East, so moving this there...

Since Pax East is coming up, would people be up for doing a dinner or drinks that weekend near the convention center? 

I haven't actually gotten tickets, but I would meet up for that.  Maybe Sunday brunch/lunch, if that's a more relaxed day for people?  Or would Friday be better so people might make friends to possibly see around at the conference?  I don't want to take away from your gaming time, but that might be a cool time to meet Bostonians and visitors alike :D  And then if the Gravity Meetup hasn't happened by then, maybe we can talk about it then.  I guess I'd like to hear from hard core gamers when they'd be willing to spare a couple of hours!

Edit: Also, randomly, has anyone ever done BodPod in MA?  Please tell me if you have info :D

Yuubou, level 2 Mystic NinjaSTR 7.9 | DEX 1.7 | STA 2.2 | CON 6.3 | WIS 5 | CHA 3.6