Please tell me off when I slip...I am determined to be happy!

Hello thar!

I'm 33 and would like to wear UK size 12 clothes by my birthday in June. I'm a UK 14 now.

I like to lift lots of free weights, swim, do allstar cheerleading once a week, and am currently eating 2 low-carb meals a day and one with a portion of rice or potato.

I will keep everyone updated - and PLEASE tell me off if bad things happen, like yesterday I ate a choc-chip muffin.

Kalia x

Well, an update :)

I have promised I will be brutally honest on here because you guys will support me instead of trying to offer me crap food!

I had a day off on Saturday as I was taken out to the movies and to dinner. Dinner was a carvery with lots of meat and veg, so not too bad, but I fell over with a doughnut afterwards and a glass of wine in the house.

Felt fuzzy the next morning so burned it off at the gym.

Been pretty good since then - experimenting with cooking (beef, onion, pepper and spinach stew for dinner tonight - yum) and actually eating breakfast (usually an egg or two, but going to try the bacon and kale recipe mentioned in the bacon guide tomorrow). Main problem here is my bf, who seems to think stew should have potato, stir-fry should have rice, breakfast should have toast etc. I don't really miss any of that, and when I crave carbs I have a small portion of brown rice.

I also joined an informal powerlifting club at the gym. They backed up everything on here - apparently the main reason powerlifters get big is the seefood diet - see food, eat it! If I carry on with no-grains, they agree it will help me lose size.

Kalia x